• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

LaLewdbear loves toothbrushes.

im feeling so attacked right now
nisemonogatari-08-tsukihi-calm-confused-angry-yandere-hysterical.jpg

TUSR

Banned
i was going to try my best and post during toonami for once instead of watching like a loner

but i might not make it fam

been playing csgo on and off since 3am

Line_HTX

Today wasn't so bad. I at least saw last week's DBZ Kai episode in this cut format. Still kind of wished Vegeta said more of his original lines from the original version though before everyone got teleported to Earth.

Also, get ready for the LONGEST TWO MINUTE WARNINGS EVER. Because as you know, the Two Minute Warning in football takes forever like Planet Namek.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bring Bo-BoBo back to Toonami. It's the only show that can out-weird what goes on in this thread when Toonami isn't airing.

(btw I'm gonna post the winners of the TOMmys in text form on like Tuesday or Wednesday; our host wanted a bit of lead time to give people time to listen to the thing, and I can't really blame him since he did have to edit four hours of material)

Toonami GAF awards should be up tomorrow.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pirate Rap is god tier opener

Fight me about it

You people think it's cute to like the pirate rap now.
But you weren't there.
You weren't there when the hopes and dreams of men fell. When the small but dedicated Western One Piece fanbase saw their beloved series desecrated by old men that think they know what's hip and cool. You weren't there when the fans were insulted for liking this stupid kiddy show while the Naruto fans ran around in their stupid headbands yelling about how matoor it is for having blood and boobs.
2004-2007 was a dark dark era for One Piece. Sure, the manga gave us CP9 and Enies Lobby, but American TV was an evil that I dare not wish on anyone. That includes the pirate rap.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I was 12 when 4Kids' version of One Piece started airing, so of course I had no idea of the original version but still enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom