• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Honestly Seda's opinions are the most pure since nearly everyone on the podcast was familiar with the shows past what has aired which influenced our opinions. I tried to keep it condensed to what aired in 2015 but even then you'll see a handful of us slip and discuss stuff that aired in 2014.

Seda's opinions were sincere and not clouded by general fandoms of particular shows.

Seda

For some reason I feel like I'm surprised we're only at 11/24 of Parasyte. Perhaps that's a sign of decent pacing if anything?

Meanwhile I am also surprised we are at 18/24 of Akame ga Kill for the opposite reason.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
But guys, tonight's Parasyte is about love and romance!

Don't you wanna see where the love triangle goes?

I7YlxxA.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But guys, tonight's Parasyte is about love and romance!

Don't you wanna see where the love triangle goes?
Gotta get these episodes airing in time for the Valentine's Day marathon!

Roses are red, violet's are blue, but is he...the real Shinichi-kun?

To be fair, there is a scene coming up in Parasyte that is kind of awesome.
The Yakuza scene.

But I can't remember if it's tonight or not.

Puruzi

Banned
Reminder that Ryuuko was a fairly normal and amicable girl in the beginning(leaving the kids alone, hanging out with genki girl Mako) before Satsuki decided to jerk her around for literally no reason.

Reminder that all Ryuuko wanted to know is who killed her dad, but Satsuki decided to be cryptic about it instead of just telling her, "I didn't kill your dad"

Reminder that Satsuki was a shithead who went, herp derp it was just a test when Ryuuko wanted no part of that.

She's a dick.

ckohler

When it's ready

Please also post the winners here as text for those who might not have time to listen.

Also, both Ryuko and Satsuki came from broken homes so they are kinda messed up... the latter especially. Still, they made their amends in episode 22 so I like them however I like Satsuki more because she admitted her mistake where as Ryuko never does admit she's stubborn.

Line_HTX

"What's unbelievable is how you can still be so arrogant.

"GRRRR... YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"

Oooh, Adult Swim has their own Twitch channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom