• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
does Full Frontal get an actual intro later or do they continue to treat him like he's a returning character when he's...not?

i get the Char thing but the haphazard intro here is sorta what i'm talking about with the show's writing assuming it's not just a casualty of the OVA being split

I thought the info dump on who Char was, was enough to get even new watchers up to speed.

"The guy who'se as awesome as the legendary bad guy is on the battlefield! HE'S OP! RETREAT!"

Even the off-side line of Mineva being "The Princess of Zeon" pretty much ttells you of how big a deal of bloodline is, even if one knows no more than "Zeon was the big bad guys!"

It's kinda nice to see Gundam treated like it's as culturally known as something like Star Wars. There's some things that people just don't need explained, because general fans just know it.

"HE'S RIGHT!" "HE'S RIGHT!" - - - -

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
And now you see Hisoka was just fucking around before. Hisoka getting serious is bad news for most anyone.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Moral of the story is you don't want to fight Hisoka.
You want him fighting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom