• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

tumblr_m5qy2dtxod1qjb4zsvk.gif

does Full Frontal get an actual intro later or do they continue to treat him like he's a returning character when he's...not?

i get the Char thing but the haphazard intro here is sorta what i'm talking about with the show's writing assuming it's not just a casualty of the OVA being split

So does the anime actually improve on the OVAs in anyway because 4 episodes in,the impression I'm getting is it makes way more sense just watching the original OVAs.

does Full Frontal get an actual intro later or do they continue to treat him like he's a returning character when he's...not?

i get the Char thing but the haphazard intro here is sorta what i'm talking about with the show's writing assuming it's not just a casualty of the OVA being split

He gets more focus later on, but he's
more magical than some people might like.

Oh man. I didn't even watch Gundam this week. I kind of left to go whine about Fairy Tail and how shit it is now on the latest chapter that came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom