• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
shouldn't he also have some broken limbs

& considering moria tried to squash luffy, some flattened bones as well

how would he be standing when he barely could do so before the attack

Moaradin

Probably the best Zoro moment in the series

Quite a slow episode to be honest, even after the recap. Though it looked real nice and the moment at the end made it worth it.

Crocodile

HOLY SHIT the ground is covered in blood :O

Shit I've even seen that pose before

To be honest, not that much happened this episode even if what happened was a big deal

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What happened here? Nothing at all...

shouldn't he also have some broken limbs

& considering moria tried to squash luffy, some flattened bones as well

how would he be standing when he barely could do so before the attack

He didn't get the physical damage, just the pain. Anyway, Luffy didn't get any damage like that because he's rubber.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& now we end the night with SAITAMA VS. BOROS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU LET ME BUY OPM ON BLU-RAY SO I CAN WATCH THIS FIGHT WHENEVER I WANT, VIZ

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How...does Kuma mentioning Dragon reveal that? Dragon is a ridiculously famous dude. Lots of people know plenty about him. Of course a Warlord knows who he is.

It's obviously more than just he knows who Dragon is. They've met at some point or another, Kuma indicated he knew Dragon fairly well with his comments.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've seen this fight about 10 times now.

& my god, IT STILL BRINGS ME JOY

Kid/Teenager me would've somehow loved this even more, & I wish I could've seen younger me discovering this fight.

cntr

Banned
in retrospect, it's really appropriate to have the song about Saitama being a hero play while he's being beaten up by Boros

This fight and song combo.

s6tzVkt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom