• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
I don't think this is necessarily a permanent Gundam slot. It just sorta worked out that way until at least IBO s2 is over
Yeah, I hope it isn't going to be permanent. But I do really want G Gundam HD.

But they should get a Mazinger Z! Or a Getter Robo! Or, if you gotta have war, a VOTOMS! All of those would be dope!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Well with the nostalgia train Toonami seems to be running on I'd enjoy Big O... maybe they'll even make a season 3 one day and give us a million more questions and like 2 answers

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A) This fight is super pretty <3

B) I don't feel invested at all at in what is happening :/
This pretty much sums up my feelings for the show so far.

I want to enjoy these fights, but I just can't bring myself to be invested with anything else the show has to offer.

Moaradin

Like, I don't need to be invested in every single fight in the series, but it feels like the show wants me to? My main problem with this show so far is I don't feel like I'm on the same page as the protagonist AT ALL.

Korigama

tbh i hope not either since both Unicorn and IBO are series I see held up as Really Good Gundams and i do not think either of them are particularly good (Unicorn could maybe have room to improve but so far eh)
I liked season 1 of IBO in spite of the weak middle, but outside of the art direction/soundtrack/general production values, not as invested in Unicorn as I would like.
Like, I don't need to be invested in every single fight in the series, but it feels like the show wants me to? My main problem with this show so far is I don't feel like I'm on the same page as the protagonist AT ALL.
This is part of why for me. I don't care a fraction as much about Audrey as Banagher does.

I'm super duper lost. Gonna take some time during the week to run through all of Gundam or i'm never gonna get invested in this show. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom