• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stroheim Is an android. Call in the Z fighters

latest

Not letting the boy live this one down...

Moaradin

RECAP THE ENTIRE SHOW WHY DONT YOU

omg Seda actually changed the thread title

...and I'm really glad I never watched the 2003 FMA

FMA 03 is still great despite some questionable things. Some of the original material is good, and the OST for the show is godtier.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
okay, I get these recaps being for the OVAs since it could be months before the next one, but geeeeezzzz

even if it's a bit helpful, so many terms just sound like BLAH BLAH BLAH TECHNOBABBLE

i still can't believe i've seen people defend Frank Archer every once in a while

Well after finding out that fan-art exists of that one filler girl from Shippuden covered in leeches what's there to be surprised about anymore...?

Everytime I see that dude's design I can't help laughing though. Just... ...damn.

Moaradin

okay, I get these recaps being for the OVAs since it could be months before the next one, but geeeeezzzz

even if it's a bit helpful, so many terms just sound like BLAH BLAH BLAH TECHNOBABBLE

The OVAs don't even have these recaps apparently. It's something the TV edit added. Probably to stretch out the episode count...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom