• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

what was the last good character Steve Staley got to voice? Senel from Tales of Legendia? Dude stay playing characters I don't like and its tainted his voice for me.

Moaradin

random insert song

what was the last good character Steve Staley got to voice? Senel from Tales of Legendia? Dude stay playing characters I don't like and its tainted his voice for me.

McGillis has potential if IBO season 2 lives up to that promise.

Amuro, the protag of the original Gundam, was from Canada. Somewhat too specifically, from Prince Rupert in BC.

so Canada gets featured in a lot of Gundam shows.

Whaaaaa? Whats the reason for Gundam featuring Canada so much? I mean it's a great place but seems odd.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Can we just have this show replaced with 22 minutes of Bangar getting pistol whipped? I think that would be a better show.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I mean, you don't want to DIE & leave behind your family, do you?

Especially when you're only 2 days away from retirement!"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I REALLY want to be interested in Horizon, especially with ROBO-DINOSAURS

but....I don't know, something just doesn't click with me. Maybe it's the fact I've heard it's kind of similar to Far Cry & the more primal weapons don't appeal to me.

Well at least I used those 30 minutes for something better then watching Unicorn. Started an older horror manga, no zombies just headcrab-like creatures that can eat anything and have human teeth on their bellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom