• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The exposition in Hunter x Hunter always serves a bigger purpose, so it can be tiresome and a little tedious, but you'll be happy that you memorized the basics when shit gets really crazy.

Naru-Tooohhhhhsuke - I like Madara's voice? Should I feel something for the reveal that Itachi was actually on a mission as a Leaf Spy? I just have fatigue for the whole Uchiha anything ATM. I found this stuff more digestible in game form.

You better brace yourself for the rest of Shippuden then.

So while people are debating whether or not Thunderbolt Fantasy is animmmeeee in the best anime of the year thread, just know that it's super good.

Really, go check it out. Especially if you like classic RPGs with sassy characters.

tumblr_m4oxg1a7u31rn5beeo1_500.gif

RIP Zushi's dignity. Got smacked by the pecking order far too soon.

Oh you have to try to be Freezing bad.

Geez, that series.
I have seen more eps of Cross Ange than Freezing eps. That's how bad Freezing is. "What the fuck's this Fuuka shit people are bitching about?" *begins to watch Fuuka* "There are two fucking pantie shots before the fucking 2 minute mark."
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What was Freezing even about?

Granted, it was one of those series where people talked less about the plot & more about PLOT so I never heard what the actual story was.

Also, from what I've seen, Fuuka is a spin-off of some series called Suzuka? I feel like I've heard of it, but never knew what it was actually about.

cntr

Banned
Suzuka is a romance manga, and Fuuka is the sequel starring Suzuka's daughter.

Suzuka was pretty bad and had a soap opera plot, but Fuuka is...on another level.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I haven't seen Freezing, but this show is cliche romance anime: the anime so far. This better live up to the GAF hype.
So what you're saying is.........

.......is that the GAF hype........

.........gives all the Fuukas.

I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T RESIST

How many eps do I have to endure? It took me a bit to like Psycho Pass, but I liked it to give an example.

No way to know I believe the manga took like 35ish weekly chapters to get their so I guess it depends upon how fast their burn through content or how far they go this season.

Why the fucking fuck are his fucking sisters just laying around the house in their bra and panties? I guess if some one came to fix the AC this would turn into a hentai.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
oh hey, the Akame ga Kill manga ended

I'm surprised at how much ended the same way as the anime.

Right down to
Leone's death

Though Tatusmi and Mine both survived here. And somehow had children... I say that considering what happened to Tatsumi.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Right down to
Leone's death

Though Tatusmi and Mine both survived here. And somehow had children... I say that considering what happened to Tatsumi.
....what happened to Tatsumi?

& how many fans decided to whine about "NOOOOOOOOOOO TATSUMI & AKAME WERE THE REAL OTP!!!"

Chase17

I have seen more eps of Cross Ange than Freezing eps. That's how bad Freezing is. "What the fuck's this Fuuka shit people are bitching about?" *begins to watch Fuuka* "There are two fucking pantie shots before the fucking 2 minute mark."
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif
And the girl tripping into the protagonist!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
all my brain can think of now is a situation similar to the size difference of Gamagoori & Mako.

thanks, internet

huuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

..........how is Mine still alive....

Edit: omg

you know what this means

Tatsumi is really a 1000 year old dragon in a teenager's body

Mizerman

Right down to
Leone's death

I didn't expect Tatsumi to survive.

I swear one random character in this looked like Ayato Kamina. So I actually like Akitsuki Fuuka's personality, which I guess means she's going to get either fridged or character assassinated. Yo...whatever the fuck genes Fuuka's dad has are recessive as fuck!!!!

Wait what?

This is somewhat within my interests...

Basically in the manga, overusing the teigu's has the repercussion of the user slowly merging with it. It happens to Tatsumi, who's body begins bonding with the armor to the point where in the final battle with the emperor
he just straight up turns into a dragon.

The same thing happens to Leone and Akame as well pretty much.
Leone gets stuck in her beast form and dies of her injuries the exactly same way she did in the anime. Akame gets the markings stuck to her body that causes her continual pain.

The ending was still pretty dumb, but I actually liked that the writer actually stuck to his guns and made lasting consequences.

....what happened to Tatsumi?

& how many fans decided to whine about "NOOOOOOOOOOO TATSUMI & AKAME WERE THE REAL OTP!!!"

I don't normally do Tsunderes, but Mine and Tatsumi ended up being an actual cute couple in the manga.. I can't fault that pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom