• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I really, really like this episode. Had some feels and some creeps. I'm gonna place it towards the top of my Dandy ranking. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Am I the only one who really likes these space dandy episodes that go more for more serious and unique sci-fi adventures than necessarily comedic ones? Because I really liked that episode. Had some laughs but it had some excellent creative stuff and worked with the characters in interesting ways.

I really enjoy that Space Dandy can alternate between both types of episodes and imo do good in both.

Gorillaz

that preview looks crazy...like flower planet crazy
Am I the only one who really likes these space dandy episodes that go more for more serious and unique sci-fi adventures than necessarily comedic ones? Because I really liked that episode. Had some laughs but it had some excellent creative stuff and worked with the characters in interesting ways.

I think the show is at it's best when it balances serious and comedy in a episode. Like the soup and lost girl episodes.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Next week:

VFFZjF7.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Holy shit, next episode looks insane.

I liked this episode, although it jumped around a lot near the end. Dandy being competent is always a little weird, but cool!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

You're going to love that episode Bass.
It's by Masaki Yuusa, your favorite director.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

pirata

Well, that was a strange episode. It's cool to see them doing weird, experimental stuff.

EDIT: WTF is going on with the next episode? Holy shit, this season is starting off weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom