• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

That dandy episode could have been split into two. It had material for a good dramatic episode but it was underused. Mask guy was a good antagonist.

LOLDSFAN

We red eye now.

ibfLBZX5MtVr2a.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What are some other shows/episodes theyve done

You'll know him around here for Kick-Heart.

Next week's episode looks like it has some series Kaiba action going on, though. Everybody needs to check out that show. Such a ridiculous crime that the show will never be licensed.

Amikami

Banned
NS is next lol

can't wait to see more people stabbed 4 times in the heart do a 30 min monologue like last week

When I saw NS, I was thinking you were sayinh NaruSasu. Common abbreviation. Then I was like Naruto Shippuden duh. But then when you think about it, there's not much of a difference.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that all of the shounen series in the opening two hours are seemingly in endless loops.

One Piece to continue to show them all how it's done, next.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I like that all of the shounen series in the opening two hours are seemingly in endless loops.

Indeed.
Even the modern episodes have something actually happen.

Astral

Lol what the fuck was the fight between the two Guys in the beginning? That was literally the softest shit I've ever seen. Those blows had like no impact.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Oh yeah, Nothing happened in AoT, Bleach or Naruto Shippuden this week. And Space Dandy was literally about time loops. Haha. Guess we have tonight's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom