• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tokyo Ghoul, which is so horribly censored on Japanese TV I can't even tell if it's animation is good or not

Oh wow
*checks* Oooh it's Seinen, that's why it's censored.
But it is Young Jump so... still Jump.

I recall the Pierrot episodes of Korra had really bad off-model shots. I can totally see them go under when Naruto ends.

"We're getting weaker."

iGk1GyjraVwVs.gif

If you watch it uncensored
like what Im doing
the animation is actually good

PM me your spoilers

Oh wow
*checks* Oooh it's Seinen, that's why it's censored.
But it is Young Jump so... still Jump.

I recall the Pierrot episodes of Korra had really bad off-model shots. I can totally see them go under when Naruto ends.

It has all the making of a shonen even if it's technically a seinen, and that's not why it's censored, it's censored because the main character
eats human flesh

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I should note that I have Tokyo Ghoul pegged as an eventual member of Toonami. Lots of candidates this season now that I think about it.

Guys that first half moved too fast for me, hopefully they flash back for most of the second half so I can catch up on all the details I missed

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I should note that I have Tokyo Ghoul pegged as an eventual member of Toonami. Lots of candidates this season now that I think about it.

*adds to manga backlog*
Next season will have Terra Formars, another good Toonami candidate.

Jarate

Banned
Yall are just salty that Ping Pong is the AOTYAY

Plus, calling it a sports anime is silly. Much more of a character drama then a sports anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom