• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shura giving us our weekly fanservice.

Xt90ehL.png

I don't feel like I'm watching a coherent anime anymore, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of random anime scenes duck taped together with similar themes to them

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
yeah this doesn't make sense

Mr Freeze froze his wife because she was dying, and he was trying to find a cure for her disease.

Here, the guy's wife was already dead, he had no intention of reviving her, but he kept her preserved because....?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't feel like I'm watching a coherent anime anymore, I feel like I'm watching a bunch of random anime scenes duck taped together with similar themes to them

A1 Pictures producing Blue Exorcist:
OH GOD WE'VE RUN OUT OF MANGA!
WHAT DO WE DO?!
Quick, think of the popular stuff people like. Write it in! Write it all in!
Shouldn't we be more considerate?
THERE'S NO TIME! THIS HAS TO GET OUT IN TWO WEEKS!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
also why did the church burn the mother of satan's kids because she gave birth to satan's kids but not do anything to satan's kids

Mr Freeze froze his wife because she was dying, and he was trying to find a cure for her disease.

Here, the guy's wife was already dead, he had no intention of reviving her, but he kept her preserved because....?

He gets lonely at night.

He didn't want her body to decay, I guess.

Regiruler

also why did the church burn the mother of satan's kids because she gave birth to satan's kids but not do anything to satan's kids
MAJOR SPOILERS:
dude is twisting the truth, they were all supposed to be killed but Fujimoto decided to spare them

Amikami

Banned
Someone recap the past 5 ep lol

Easy. Izzy was scared of Rin, and tried to kill him, and then uh...They hugged and there was a huge birthday party to show that they were all still friends. And spiderman showed up. And dead zombie wife. Oh and Grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom