• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what the stupid thing about AT&T's $160 plan is, they don't mention the fact you have to include the cost of the 4 smart phone line access, which adds another $160 to that $160

Yeah that's what I've been wondering. I guess OP.

Makes sense, most of your audience watches Bleach and/or Naruto, best to alert them to the new show

it takes a ton of chakra for him to use mangekyo sharingan, which is like doubled because its not actually his sharingan.

Then who's sharigan is it then
Y8reiVX.jpg

Good thing the anime skipped that part when manga readers already knew it at this point

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wish, 4kids screwed One Piece right up and Shitpudden benefits in the ratings because of that even today.

I will never understand Naruto fans...
I mean, look at the manga thread in OT and how it just exploded....

Amikami

Banned
I feel like I can talk to you about anything

Really I just think you and amikami are the other ones who knows more than the usual about the narutos

Most of gaf seems to hate Naruto but take some time out of their week to read and complain. While I admit the anime is unfortunately badly paced in the beginning, Naruto is still fun for me personally. Used to be my guilty pleasure. Now there's no guilt :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom