• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
I secretly hope Naruto ends up with Sasuke.

Everyone does even if they don't realize it. It's a subconscious desire even for Kishi.
All of the filler for Shippuden is what really turned me off to anime and now how long the current arc has been running is starting to wear thin my patience with it. Plus, we got tons of twists and ass pulls to try and tie up loose ends. I still like it, but it definitely needs some editing at this point.

I agree with that at least. It's gotten messy. Still fun, but it's hard to take to seriously at some points lately.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Most of gaf seems to hate Naruto but take some time out of their week to read and complain. While I admit the anime is unfortunately badly paced in the beginning, Naruto is still fun for me personally. Used to be my guilty pleasure. Now there's no guilt :3

*fist bump*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least it's not the log.

And now to drag out Deidara as a villain some more. Woooooo........

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
As someone with no nostalgia as I only read the series for the first time in 2012, I just want to see how it ends, specifically if Kishi does the right thing and has Naruto end up with Hinata, if he ends up with Sakura then all this reading will have been for nothing

Dont worry, any real naruto fan wants naruto with hinata

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And now, the finale of the Sea Train mini-arc.

More good news? This is the last episode to use Map to the Heart as the opening. New one next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom