• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

As someone with no nostalgia as I only read the series for the first time in 2012, I just want to see how it ends, specifically if Kishi does the right thing and has Naruto end up with Hinata, if he ends up with Sakura then all this reading will have been for nothing

Amikami

Banned
As someone with no nostalgia as I only read the series for the first time in 2012, I just want to see how it ends, specifically if Kishi does the right thing and has Naruto end up with Hinata, if he ends up with Sakura then all this reading will have been for nothing

Lol. Fair enough.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Makes sense, most of your audience watches Bleach and/or Naruto, best to alert them to the new show

Then who's sharigan is it then
Y8reiVX.jpg

Good thing the anime skipped that part when manga readers already knew it at this point

Some dead guy

Raxus

I secretly hope Naruto ends up with Sasuke.

daveo42

Banned
Most of gaf seems to hate Naruto but take some time out of their week to read and complain. While I admit the anime is unfortunately badly paced in the beginning, Naruto is still fun for me personally. Used to be my guilty pleasure. Now there's no guilt :3

All of the filler for Shippuden is what really turned me off to anime and now how long the current arc has been running is starting to wear thin my patience with it. Plus, we got tons of twists and ass pulls to try and tie up loose ends. I still like it, but it definitely needs some editing at this point.

Ten-Ten talking down to the other members of her team? Ha...

Mik317

My Man.

<Denzel Face>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom