• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wish TOM reviewed W101 (or any game with Blum in it) for a great meta gag.

"This
Jergingha
guy sounds familiar though."
Nah, that would be too spoilery...
Still, would have been awesome to see that.... it might be too late now.

Amikami

Banned
Weird. That raises a lot of questions.

Yeah. I know, right? When I first realized that, I was thinking, "So clones have a free will and can transform themselves, no one in Naruto could possible be a virgin, right?"

......Oh Wait. What questions are we talking about here?...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

I don't know that I've ever watched a live action Adult Swim show that was any good. There was this one show that always has a bunch of actors I know from other stuff, though. Like, Kate Mulgrew was in it, and I think the same show had Karen Gillan at some point...

edit: OKAY I KNEW LIKE TWO WORDS OF THAT SENTENCE

ckohler

Well, they are all supposed to be separate copies of the same person with their own chakra flow and whatnot. That's why it was considered a forbidden jutsu or whatever.

Yeah. I know, right? When I first realized that, I was thinking, "So clones have a free will and can transform themselves, no one in Naruto could possible be a virgin, right?"

Have shadow clones ever fought their creator in order to exist rather than puffing into smoke?

Don't arrest him or anything.

That would be more like masturbation I guess.

BatDan

I don't know that I've ever watched a live action Adult Swim show that was any good. There was this one show that always has a bunch of actors I know from other stuff, though. Like, Kate Mulgrew was in it, and I think the same show had Karen Gillan at some point...

That's "NTSF:SD:SUV::", a parody of procedural dramas like NCIS and CSI.
It's not a good parody though...

Black Jesus looks decent though.

But yeah AS animation is where its always been at.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Guy he has no arms, you should be able to subdue him easily. What ar eyou doing.

todd360

Well, they are all supposed to be separate copies of the same person with their own chakra flow and whatnot. That's why it was considered a forbidden jutsu or whatever.

The whole forbidden jutsu thing is hilarious. It seemed like no one gives a F once you learn it. Narutos signature jutsu is susposed to be forbidden, but no authority figures even raise an eyebrow when he's using it nonstop in chunnin exams for example.

This is a dangerous technique. Better not teach it. Yo naruto learned dat jutsu man. Oh crap. Guess we will just have to deal.

BatDan

Guys, there's a difference between a Zatoichi and a guy with no arms.
How the hell does this even happen?

daveo42

Banned
Have shadow clones ever fought their creator in order to exist rather than puffing into smoke?

As far as I know no, but it really only takes a single hit in most cases for them to disappear completely. It's like they are their own people and not all at the same time. Naruto physics are all sorts of fucked.

The whole forbidden jutsu thing is hilarious. It seemed like no one gives a F once you learn it. Narutos signature jutsu is susposed to be forbidden, but no authority figures even raise an eyebrow when he's using it nonstop in chunnin exams for example.

This is a dangerous technique. Better not teach it. Yo naruto learned dat jutsu man. Oh crap. Guess we will just have to deal.

It was dumb...but It was supposed to be a nice cap for the one-shot. I guess ppl knowing it is kind of bad because it fully replicates the person and isn't just some random element or a piece of wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom