• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Saw this on lich king's ask.fm a few days ago

KzaKKDR.png

Seda

I bet Seda also believes that Kiefer Sutherland is a great guy and that TLG is still in production. LOL

He's not?! It isn't!?

anyways

-

Turner PR
With the Saturday night TOONAMI Block (11:30 p.m.-3 a.m.), One Piece (Saturday, 1:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among adults 18-24 and men 18-24/18-34, while Blue Exorcist (2 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/29/weekly-ratings-notes-for-adult-swim-cartoon-network-tbs-tnt-nba-tv-the-last-ship-rizzoli-isles-major-crimes-sullivan-son-more-2/287819/

The lead in..

10:00PM Boondocks .4 (18-49) 1.013 million viewers
10:30PM Black Dynamite .4 (18-49) 831,000 viewers
11:00PM Boondocks .4 (18-49) 924,000 viewers

Other
article author said:
Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars and Attack on Titan tied as the highest rated original on cable Saturday, each earning a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/07/29/saturday-cable-ratings-phineas-and-ferb-star-wars-leads-night-attack-on-titan-nascar-coverage-more/287796/

Gorillaz

The way Dandy sits there and does a ballerina spin over to her was hilarious. Like he had to think it through first
We are clearly the most important, intelligent, and handsome Toonami community on the Internet, so he better if he values his performance.

I feel even more important reading this to be honest.

Raxus

No joke, when that first aired Dandy grabbed the girl and I was JUST about to submit a backstory joke and then the booty closeup happened and I realized anything I typed would never be up to par as that gorgeous booty.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's pretty clear during the training montage that Dandy's only hope to win prom king is through his queen's backside.

Gorillaz

Episode 5 SAO season 1

why would someone hang a dude by the noose with a sword in his chest? that's a waste the sword itself would do the job unless it was for show and to put fear in people

edit: no wonder GMN posted the Dandy critical thinking about ass gif......smh uggggh

wait, they are in the 57th lvl and were only 5 episodes in? they are already halfway through the levels and it's not even the halfway mark of the series

edit2: wow another ass shot wtf

Takashi

wait, they are in the 57th lvl and were only 5 episodes in? they are already halfway through the levels and it's not even the halfway mark of the series

time skips are such a good writing technique though
/s

Also it saddens me that SAO II would probably bring in pretty good ratings if it were to air..

Gorillaz

This is the saddest thing I've seen today, a Black Lagoon game for Vita....but it's a slot game.

Honestly they should do something like a GTA style open world game of Roanpaur. Shit would be hype

But that's not what's important right now I want to know why the fuck is the manga still on hiatus and where is my season 4. Are they reprinting/updating the art for the whole series now or something? Fucking Rei Hiroe man

bigkrev

If I saw a Black Lagoon slot machine, i'd play it. I once burned 20 dollars because I found a House of the Dead themed slot machine!

Soulflarz

Banned
Seda made me curious- where do i check what age i registered for GAF under?
(Or do i simply ask him- in which case hi seda what age am i according to GAF?)

Gorillaz

Demarco is probably Lazybones, it's his outlet to post whatever he wants

Or maybe Shard, maybe Demarco really doesn't like DBZ and just showed it through his shard account

it's ok Lich King we won't tell anybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom