• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I don't really remember my 21st Birthday. I think I was at a family barbeque?

As for alcohol, my issue has often been that like 99% of alcoholic drinks would taste better if you REMOVED the alcohol. Since I'm paying extra money for that alcohol and its making my drinks taste worse, why do I want it in? Stuff like Rum is good but its mostly a function of how sweet it is. Sugar does a lot to cover up the taste deficiency of many products :p

Tenumi

Banned
I get to watch Toonami on my Birthday next month.

...Well technically, since the majority of the block would air on Sunday the 24th, my birthday.

Seda

Basically the majority of regulars are in the 21-25 range, easily. Oddly enough I think there are more in the 31-35 range than 26-30.

Also, Soulflarz isn't the youngest, at least going by NeoGAF registration birthdays :eek:

Gorillaz

image.php

Amikami

Banned
17, and barely at that.
I think i win :3 ive been watching toonami since i was...hell i cant remember. But yeah.

Oh yeah. Forgot i say my age a ton XD and that im not even in the targeted demograph...welp
Not too young though. When Toonami came back, 18 at the time I guess and I guess you were even younger. I would have been here any age. Toonami was a good portion of my childhood.

I'm 90% sure I'm the oldest in the thread at 37.

I grew up on one of the bastions of anime in Robotech every morning before school.

Your old enough to appreciate good cartoon and anime classics.

I don't turn 21 til December. 20 is nothing special

Late happy bday.

Thanks. Yeah, I expect 21 to be not too different from 18. Nothing happens. It's not what your friends tell you its like. More responsibility, the same maturity.

You gotta remind me like a day before your birthday so I can find the appropriate GIF for you.

Sorry Amikami you're out of luck until next year!

jk

Lol. Cute. Thanks.

I grew up on one of the bastions of anime in Robotech every morning before school.

I used to think I was the oldest in here, but you have me beat by two years, good sir. Shall we step aside for cigars and brandy whilst discussing these young whippersnappers carrying on with their bally-hoo in this thread?

I'm pretty sure when my 21st happen I told all of you about it and how I tried PBR as my first drink. It wasn't the best but at least its cheap, which is really the only reason I still drink it. I never really get stone cold plastered though.

bigkrev

Old Man Levyne will you stay up to watch the toonami action block with us this Saturday, I would understand if it's past your bedtime tho

I turned 26 in March. It sucks. The older you get, the more fear you have when you wake up with a sore back or something "oh no, this might never actually go away!"

I find that in most cases, if someone doesn't like Beer, it's because they drank cheap, terrible Beer when they were younger (16-20), and it influenced them for the rest of their life. I love beer, but if you are underaged or live in an area without much beer selection, odds are you are going to be drinking pisswater. I feel so bad for people who don't live on the east coast and thus can't get Yuengling, which is probably the best value beer in existence

At this point, the only non-beer stuff i'll drink are Vodka Red Bulls and Jack in Cokes.

Soulflarz

Banned
Remember when kayos90 used to regularly post here? Remember the 90's?
How old is kayos? (I forget)

And waiiittt SEDA WHOS YOUNGER
I know mdesilva is a younger gaf member but we have a younger toonamiGAF person?
(Being younger than me is grounds for being banned right)

Edit: or did i lie on my registration bday...its very possible i put may 28th 1990 since ive been doing that on sites for years. Nice easy way to remember the year :p

Tamanon

Banned
Yeungling is awesome. It's slowly spread to the Carolinas, and has started to replace Pabst finally as the cheap beer of choice in bars. I love the stuff.

Although, Dos Equis is still my go-to if a place has it. Mexican restaurants are great because they usually have the big-ass 64 OZ mugs.

bigkrev

Yeungling is awesome. It's slowly spread to the Carolinas, and has started to replace Pabst finally as the cheap beer of choice in bars. I love the stuff.

Although, Dos Equis is still my go-to if a place has it. Mexican restaurants are great because they usually have the big-ass 64 OZ mugs.

Yep, and in a 6 pack its pretty much the game price as Bud or Miller. And only a thousand times more enjoyable.

I'm a big fan of the Magic Hats as well; #9 normally, and Circus Boy if I can find it

I don't really remember my 21st Birthday. I think I was at a family barbeque?

As for alcohol, my issue has often been that like 99% of alcoholic drinks would taste better if you REMOVED the alcohol. Since I'm paying extra money for that alcohol and its making my drinks taste worse, why do I want it in? Stuff like Rum is good but its mostly a function of how sweet it is. Sugar does a lot to cover up the taste deficiency of many products :p

You nailed my problem with alcohol lol

daveo42

Banned
Basically the majority of regulars are in the 21-25 range, easily. Oddly enough I think there are more in the 31-35 range than 26-30.

Also, Soulflarz isn't the youngest, at least going by NeoGAF registration birthdays :eek:

I'm 31. I turn 32 later this year. Not sure if anyone else falls into my age bracket in this thread.

ckohler

Sorry but I have you beat. I'm one year over the hill.

My first anime was probably the americanized version of Gatchaman which was called G-Force. I even built their ship, the Phoenix, out of Lego.

daveo42

Banned
Whoa, old timer. Watch your step. Wouldn't want to break a hip or something.

:p

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry but I have you beat. I'm one year over the hill.

My first anime was probably the americanized version of Gatchaman which was called G-Force. I even built their ship, the Phoenix, out of Lego.

Like a fine wine, we age gracefully. Cheers.
105212-wiserhood-clap-gif-Imgur-ZIyT.gif

Raxus

Grit those teeth Ging :p

HxH 'final' animated arc is in full swing now.

Waiting to hear any dub news and a Toonami announcement is even worse than Togashi's 'breaks'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom