• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

peopledie.jpg

Seda

I remember getting into a conversation with someone who's a big fan of the original anime, and I remember this episode of Brotherhood (which he liked) coming up in the discussion. It definitely shares a general tone.

daveo42

Banned
Ed has a way of transmuting the heart.

I hope Jack is good this week. Running on fumes and about a 10 cans of diet mt. dew right now.

Seda

I also like a couple things they did with Hohenheim's in his introductory episode: he wanted to caress his sleeping son but hesitated, & he takes the photograph that means a lot to him (but doesn't reveal his face in it yet).

And of course he reveals a tease of the upcoming conflict while remaining just mysterious enough to remain interesting.

I'm gonna be really happy next week when I can watch Toonami on a tv again and be able to post on my lap top as opposed to posting on my phone all night

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I've hit the dew pretty hard today. I've probably drank a 12-pack over the past 12 hours. On my third since I got home a few hours ago. My thirst for caffeine is great.

Oh hai Jack.

looks like tomorrow is jogging day for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom