• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I like the focus on the clones but they still die in plain, sometimes horrible ways as before, but it stings more.

Seda

Pretty action packed episode, can't complain. The 'look the gimp clone is helping!' bit is a little forced though.

foxuzamaki

Really? I only know the main clone, Rex. I don't know the names of other major clones.

heavy was the clone who set off the bomb in season 1, and now I believe atleast one of them was killed when he told him to get away, shot in the face.

Seda

So the objective for this whole assault is to get this DNA Mcguffin? What were they planning on doing with it?

foxuzamaki

The old man clone died.

No way?!?!?!

This is my shocked face :|

Actually you should be, in any other series he would have survived and got a "lesson" that anybody can do whatever they want aslong as you believe in the heart of the cards .

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSIWZVk3i-_bSD

zlCfzSIaRGMiSybOnw

zlCfzSIbSawScbiYzv

zlCfzSIcHpUW3THMcQ

D N A.... LATER.

Raxus

Those drawings SAB, so Dandy. Dandy Shippuden and Symbionic Dandy is the best. Just missing Beware the BatDandy

Great work.

Reviews and rankings tomorrow.

I'd go to sleep now....but I haven't played FFXIV all day. And I wanna see the Wimbledon final live. Then I'll sleep for like five hours lol

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
QT Octus ;_;

It's great how many characters Dandy's crew can stand in as! And what a good ep on Titan for it! If Dandy ever spoofed the western side of Toonami, I'd want it to be this moment, heh heh.

Looks like someone was on a dandy high lol

LATER.

As far as I saw, they just kept pulling Cosmic String for the whole block! ;-)

Those drawings SAB, so Dandy. Dandy Shippuden and Symbionic Dandy is the best. Just missing Beware the BatDandy

Great work.

Reviews and rankings tomorrow.

Bean as *(Whatever Bat's Villan was named) and Dr. Gel as Notacon isn't the most obvious Crossover, but yup, a BatDandy might have been fun. Wanted to give as much of Dandy's cast a chance to show off as possible. (There's not many villainous women on Dandy, I noticed... Mamitas? and... *shrug*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom