• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Toonami day. Should be a pretty good night.

IIRC DBZ, Attack On Titan, One Piece (mmmm), and Naruto are all good tonight.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm just glad to have internet this week. So disappointed I didn't get to join along with Nui's arms getting chopped off. One of my favorite moments simply due to the animation.

Seda

Funimation's Toonami mention at Otakon is basically a list of some of the shows that have aired with Tom 3.5 render

actually they just tweeted a pic

CKyK39lXAAE8dZN.jpg

CKyK3-YXAAIqaSe.jpg

Funimation's Toonami mention at Otakon is basically a list of some of the shows that have aired with Tom 3.5 render

actually they just tweeted a pic

CKyK39lXAAE8dZN.jpg

CKyK3-YXAAIqaSe.jpg

They just tweeted this right afterwards:
FUNimation @ Otakon ‏@FUNimation
Okay, current AND past. But hey, those titles could always return. You never know! #Toonami

toonami pls

#lolfuni

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, Brotherhood, Space Dandy, AND Black Lagoon on the same block!? I should check this out!

.......oh.....................wait..........

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maybe they were teasing one of those would return after AoT finishes its rerun?

Otherwise, I doubt we'll get any other announcements for a while considering M&H ends in Nov, we've got Akame ga Kill in 2 weeks, then Parasyte after SAO2 in Sept.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YO, Assassination Classroom S2 confirmed already, yay.

Speed Racer on BLU-RAY WITH EPISODES NEVER PREVIOUSLY RELEASED IN AMERICA.

Also dat Black Lagoon LE:

CKyUlAjWgAAOFIK.jpg:large

Raxus

I hope that collector's edition is affordable. I avoided buying BL for the longest time and I should really just bite down and buy it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I love the fact you get a LIGHTER. Points for originality for "items to put into a Collector's or Limited Edition".

Would make for a nice Xmas gift.

My Hero Academia

GIF-Happy-joy-scream-excited-Jonah-Hill-screaming-GIF.gif

I love more people in this thread are reading it. I can't wait until you all catch up.
Hmm, 52 chapters out right now. Yeah, guess I better check it out now instead of when there's 200 chapters. Least with Sket Dance, it's finished so it's a bit more tolerable so I don't feel like I have to "catch up" compared to "reading it all".

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG SO IS THERE GONNA BE AN ANIME VERSION OF MY HERO ACADEMY AND THEN THEY CAN AIR IT ON TOONAMI AND THEN WE CAN ALL WATCH IT?!?!?

AND THEN WE CAN SEE THAT PART AT THE END OF CHAPTER 3 WHERE HE WAS ALL....

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did I wait so long to check out My Hero Academia?!?

I can't remember the last time I just felt so much child-like JOY reading a manga/watching an anime. I just finished ch. 10 & man, I so hope this gets animated & then represented in future Jump crossover games.

.....& then hopefully the anime hits Toonami........as a simuldub by Funimation.

I can't remember the last time I just felt so much child-like JOY reading a manga/watching an anime. I just finished ch. 10 & man, I so hope this gets animated & then represented in future Jump crossover games.

.....& then hopefully the anime hits Toonami........as a simuldub by Funimation.

1 chapter per episode adaptation by Toei that tones down the violence and has good animation during arc climaxes but never anytime else.

Grexeno

MHA gives me the same feelings reading chapters as One Piece does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom