• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extraordinarily tough. I've seen three episodes of both and its a dead heat.

BBB is like a bad anime from 1996. TM is like a bad anime from 2002.

BBB is about Vampires, which nine times out of ten makes for horrible anime. The vampires are just trying to live out their lives as regular joes, but ten years ago super vampires, who are crazy contagious and live to turn/kill people are back. Our main hero is basically an Alucard like old bloodline type, but with a moeblob brother and a budding girlfriend with someone in Vampire/Human relations. The dub is okay, but I'm not kidding when I say it looks like it is from the 90's.

TM is like the beginning of SMT 1 crossed with Persona 1, only terrible. It's boring, it's got a dumb highschool lingo dub.

Sounds like BBB is more interesting in a shlock way

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sounds like BBB is more interesting in a shlock way

TM has a lot of shock horror and is better animated, decent use of colors, has a hot blond teacher.

BBB is also incredibly boring.

Then again, so is DMC.

Zombie is the least boring, but DMC is a better show.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
TM has a lot of shock horror and is better animated, decent use of colors, has a hot blonde teacher.

BBB is also incredibly boring.

Then again, so is DMC.

Zombie is the least boring, but DMC is a better show.

The bold is why I watch, though my personal preference would be a hot red-headed teacher.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Whynotboth.gif

JJusP4B.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In the non-canon verse One Piece wins all the awards, so why even vote?

Seriously do not miss One Piece this week. Even if only for the last three minutes. Record it. Avoid the thread if you can't and find a way to watch it, pretty sure its up for free a few different legal places.

Grexeno

In the non-canon verse One Piece wins all the awards, so why even vote?

Seriously do not miss One Piece this week. Even if only for the last three minutes. Record it. Avoid the thread if you can't and find a way to watch it, pretty sure its up for free a few different legal places.
There will be plenty of Razzie-esque categories that other shows can win.

But then who will listen to my podcast's shitty awards show this year?! :(

I totally didn't pull most of my categories from your show. Nope. I would never do that.

Line_HTX

Leafa would know how much time is left.

Fixed that for you. ;)

I finally got the go-ahead to get out of this hot 100 degree dump known as Houston and go to San Japan in San Antonio. I will be seeing Steve Blum (TOM, Spike Spiegel, Roger Smith), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Major Motoko Kusanagi, Julia, Cornelia vi Brittannia) and Jessica Calvello (Horny scientist Hange Zoe). This is going to be fun with some friends I knew way back in San Antonio. I got a room so I should be able to watch Toonami with you guys all the way through. I need to catch up on Michiko & Hatchin though.

I'd go with the blonde teacher. O////O

Ninja Slayer a Shit. Enough with the "Trigger saved everything" shit. Putting it on a pedestal = garbage.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
LOL a comedy spin-off of all things when there was really only one or two episodes that actually had humorous moments in them? Well, whatever, it might actually better than the series it's based on.

Line_HTX

Oh wow, I saw that AoT Junior High at Barnes. I didn't think they would animate those, LOL.

Annie schoolgirl is pretty low-key. Love the hair covering one eye look for this.

bigkrev

Hey, if you keep the scale small, Naruto could totally work. Ninja Middle/High School, maybe Zabuza as the bad guy- you can make a 2 hour movie with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom