• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

I am 22. All major age milestones have been achieved so now it's just varying levels of "even older."

Windows 10-chan wishes you a happy birthday.

IaSHMbs.png

Rakkety Tam

Neo Member
I would love to find out if that is, in fact, a zombie or not, but sadly I do not get Chiller on my TV plan. So yeah.

I'm so back-and-forth on the character designs for Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, and this new thing. Some of them look really cool, some of them look goofy and stupid, some of them look terrible, some of them look neat. Welp.

Boy I really hope Michiko & Hatchin's replacement is JoJo.
It'll probably be Tokyo Ghoul though.

Is M&H really the next show going to be replaced? That sounds rough.

What are they doing with Attack on Titan? Going to cycle in another old show?

Both Tokyo Ghoul and JoJo are great fits and popular, I expect both.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is M&H really the next show going to be replaced? That sounds rough.

What are they doing with Attack on Titan? Going to cycle in another old show?

Both Tokyo Ghoul and JoJo are great fits and popular, I expect both.

KLK ends this weekend and we know that's getting replaced AGK
SAO II ends in September and that's getting replaced with Parasyte.
By then, M&H will be almost over. So yeah it's the next show getting replaced.
DBZ Kai, Shippuden, and One Piece have lots of episodes so they'll be around for a while.

Grexeno

I really can't see a situation were JoJo and Tokyo Ghoul aren't the next two new shows, barring a surprise Log Horizon pickup, which would also be awesome.

I feel like Part 4 is just a matter of time. That pic they put out on Twitter a few months ago seems like a confirmation.

I hope. I have friends telling me how amazing Part 4 is, and how much better it is than Part 3. I don't really ready manga, so I really wanna see it happen.

Luffy took out that chump Bellamy with one punch. lol

They revealed the Gorosei. Shit just got real. It seems Red Hair Shanks and White Beard are really feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom