• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh..that JoJo dub doesn't sound great! Hopefully this means we get the show on here though.

Also I bought Ping Pong blu-ray set for 40 bucks #bringpingpongtotoonami

FUNi's involved with the committee for Dimension W, a new show. They're basically co-producing it.

World Premiere.

anddddddddddddd the panel's over.

JYB as Jonathan? And Smallberries Jr as Caesar? Who the fuck cast this? They're fantastic voice actors don't get me wrong but they don't fit the characters at all. Especially Papenbrook.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/parasyte-the-maxim-invades-toonamit

Humankind’s extinction begins this fall as Parasyte -the maxim- invades Toonami, the hugely popular Adult Swim™ anime block.

Sentai Filmworks announced Thursday during their Anime Expo 2015 panel that Parasyte -the maxim- is heading to Adult Swim, basic cable's #1 network with young adults for over a decade.

Parasyte -the maxim- chronicles a silent, sinister alien invasion and follows 17-year-old Shinichi, whose life gets seriously complicated when one would-be invader assumes control of his right hand.

Originally broadcast in Japan on Nippon TV, the series is produced by MADHOUSE and adapted from the groundbreaking sci-fi/horror manga created by Hitoshi Iwaaki.

Parasyte –the maxim- is scheduled to begin broadcast on Toonami this October. Detailed schedule information will be released as soon as it becomes available.

For Sentai Filmworks’ latest announcements regarding Parasyte -the maxim- and other great programming, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
October? Hmmm...
SAO ends September 19th, that still leaves September 26th.
... Labor Day! We're probably going to get a movie or a marathon on September 5th.

Seda

Well Sword Art Online's 2 'current' end date is September 19th. Assuming it misses a week to Labor Day weekend, it would become September 26th. Then Parasyte could be its replacement on October 3rd.

bigkrev

Just watched last weeks SAO with my brother who has never seen the series.

Yeah......

"This is the most retarded thing ever. Why are you watching this?"
"Is... Is he going to rape her?!?"

What a wretched half hour

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HEY, SPEAKING OF SAO, GUESS WHO PAPENBROOK IS (possibly, according to sources) GOING TO VOICE IN THE JOJO DUB!!!

Freakin' CAESAR.

Also you'll never guess who Patrick Seitz is voicing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just watched last weeks SAO with my brother who has never seen the series.

Yeah......

"This is the most retarded thing ever. Why are you watching this?"
"Is... Is he going to rape her?!?"

What a wretched half hour

See, I had a friend who wanted to watch it with me but I couldn't do that to him.

See, I had a friend who wanted to watch it with me but I couldn't do that to him.

I had a friend who Netflix'd the whole first series when I told him about it, 9 hours he plowed through.

I think he damaged his brain because he said he liked SAO afterwards. I'm a horrible friend.

Oh lord, you gave your friend brain damage.

I warned the dummy, told him it wasn't worth staying up all night for a sub-par anime and he said he'd take the chances. so I shrugged, started netflix, and left for bed.

He now has me set as SAO's 1st OP for a ringtone, what have I done?

BBboy20

No Comic-Con badge, no seeing Pre-Flight in person. ;-;

Well, at least I'll see what this Freeza Army thing is about.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I warned the dummy, told him it wasn't worth staying up all night for a sub-par anime and he said he'd take the chances. so I shrugged, started netflix, and left for bed.

He now has me set as SAO's 1st OP for a ringtone, what have I done?

You literally gave your friend brain damage.

LOLDSFAN

you must of have had trouble reading previous posts already stating this
Cut him some slack. :p

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom