• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul15| Sentai finally noticed us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berserk x Hunter

Honestly I have a love-hate relationship with HXH. I love the series but at the same time I hate it because of the constant hiatus. I mean Togashi just literally stopped when the series was getting really interesting with the Dark Continent.

At this point at least I have D-Gray Man which finally came back from a 3 year hiatus and Berserk coming back as well. Togashi can go ahead and play his Dragon Quest, it doesn't matter anymore.

Jarate

Banned
Bigkrev, we need to play Rocket League together and we need to join the Rocket Legue Gaf tourney, all we need is one more Toonami gaffer then to become shonen heroes

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Ginyu arrives to avenge his fallen men, Ryuko comes back to her senses and teams up with Satsuki to prepare for the final assault against Ragyo and the Life Fiber cocoon, Michiko runs afoul of the local crime boss while Hatchin meets a stripper, for some reason Kirito and his harem go a-questin' for EXXXX-CALLLLLL-IIIIIII-BUUUUUUUUURR, Shikamaru and Asuma roll out to hunt down the Akatsuki in the Land of Fire, the Straw Hats make their last stand on the Bridge of Hesitation as the Marines send 200 of their strongest to take them down while Rob Lucci pulls out the big guns on Luffy, and Eren is reunited with his friends as the Scouts get their new mission to reclaim Shiganshina.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 31 - Goku Arrives At Last! Take Down the Ginyu Force!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 32 - The Star Player Appears! Ginyu vs. Goku!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 22 - Tell Me How You Feel
1:00 - Michiko e Hatchin - 4 - Stray Cat Milky Way
1:30 - Sword Art Online II - 15 - The Queen of the Lake
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 74 - Under the Starry Sky
2:30 - One Piece - 308 - Wait for Luffy! Mortal Combat on the Bridge of Hesitation!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 16 - What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3

6YoaI68.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Are you fucking kidding me? We are only on episode 15?

ZfuqUAY.gif

THAT'S RIGHT I BROUGHT OUT THE TABLES 9 HOURS EARLY FUCK YOU

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
P.S.: Tonight's One Piece is the real shit. 9 consecutive episodes of top tier level One Piece of various stripes begins tonight.

Moaradin

All this tells me is that it's going to be less entertaining than usual.

The first half mostly isn't that entertaining though. It's 90% snore, 10% really stupid shit. The first season delivered a lot more in that regard.

The second half of SAO2 has two mini-arcs. The one coming up isn't good but it's not awful either. It's fairly harmless stuff that could be somewhat enjoyable if you turn your brain off. The last arc is actually legitimately decent and depending on how the dub handles it, a lot of SAO haters will be pretty surprised.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I accidentally saw the beginning of KlK trying to make my preview gif, and I was enraptured. Really amazing beginning, best since the recap episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like no t-storm after all. Yay.

Also, despite the urge, I feel like I should wait until the moment happens on a given show before saying "oh this is one of my favorite episodes" or "haha there's a moment that I love in this episode", considering the negativity from when people did it with SAO. Plus I'd rather have the moment play out to have people see why I like the moment or episode.

LOLDSFAN

Also, despite the urge, I feel like I should wait until the moment happens on a given show before saying "oh this is one of my favorite episodes" or "haha there's a moment that I love in this episode", considering the negativity from when people did it with SAO. Plus I'd rather have the moment play out to have people see why I like the moment or episode.

You're a good guy Zonic.

BBboy20

.....wait, so, we we are just gonna' see them play games now? Like, that 3rd killer better be involved, at least........which...how would he...oh, wait, AGH! my head hurts thinking of possibilities. -_-

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
.....wait, so, we we are just gonna' see them play games now? Like, that 3rd killer better be involved, at least........which...how would he...oh, wait, AGH! my head hurts thinking of possibilities. -_-

From what I've heard.
There's no killer, or mystery, or trying to save someone. It's literally just people playing the fucking game. What a concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom