• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
Heh, I just remembered when people used to complain about Nintendo never having any new IPs.

How times have changed.

BBboy20

I'm tempted to make a thread for the new The Reflection trailer<q class="ytm_descr ytm_block" data-full="TV&#12450;&#12491;&#12513;&#12302;THE REFLECTION&#12303;&#26412;PV YouTube
Yo, you can make a HawkGuy anime with that art.

Lupin the 3rd Part 4 season 2 announced!

How is Lupin doing over here ratings wise? dispite its BG issues I really want it to succeed here. hope we get the second season.

Not that I don't believe you but, Source on that?
342. That is a lot of numbers.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Part 4 stands make...some...semblance of sense?...I mean...it ain't part 5 with unleaded LSD induced stand hijinks or part 6.

I was making a joke.
But yeah, Stands really go off the wall in later parts

Is it me, or has there been a lot of live-action adaptations of manga lately?

Japan wants that Marvel money, and they can't go to America as they keep fucking it up *glares at Dragon Ball Evolution and Ghost in the Shell*

Still waiting for my live action OP movie.

That would need a major budget, especially when you get into Chopper and Franky.

cntr

Banned
Forget Chopper and Franky, Luffy alone would destroy the budget such a movie would get.

And they don't really have any reason to do it, One Piece's normal movies already do pretty well.

I was making a joke.
But yeah, Stands really go off the wall in later parts
I actually need to rewatch Part 3 to remember the level of bat shit the stands are. I don't remember them being too logic breaking considering these are essentially just test bed stands.

cntr

Banned
Part 3 stands are mundane compared to future stands, but they're still pretty unique for powers in general.

TheSun

Speaking of Jojo...And live action adaptions...

Y'all seen the new live action Jojo?

Don't want to get too into it, considering future spoilers, but I've heard some not so great impressions of it.

You know speaking of light novels how come we rarely see the MC ship with hot Orcs or Dwarves, its always the cute elf like character

caliph95

Power Rangers Movie 2017 by Yusuke Murata
DEAOMQuUAAEdvvW

Heh, I just remembered when people used to complain about Nintendo never having any new IPs.

How times have changed.

They do still complain

And shift goal post whenever someone points out the new ip examples like splatoon or arms, saying they "weren't successful enough"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom