• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
dvkW7y1.gif

Morlas

i've gotta say this is the worst show about flesh eaters i've ever seen....and i've seen the first 3 resident evil movies

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They could just feed the ghouls prisoners, and dead homeless people. Just saying, there is a solution to this problem.

Also, that arc with that guy was made worse in the anime by making Kaneki a total fucking moron. He's supposed to be educated (and he is in the manga) but Pierrot made him an idiot because SHONEN

They could just feed the ghouls prisoners, and dead homeless people. Just saying, there is a solution to this problem.

Also, that arc with that guy was made worse in the anime by making Kaneki a total fucking moron. He's supposed to be educated (and he is in the manga) but Pierrot made him an idiot because SHONEN
Or post autopsied people in the morgue.
How about you watch the other show of about an edgy vampire, Castlevania

He's ......................................................................................something
No Netflix.

caliph95

From what i read and seen

TG the Manga is an actual seinen that tries to be a mature horror action series with intruigue and developed charcaters

TG the anime is an edgy shonen for the hot topic crowd

From what i read and seen

TG the Manga is an actual seinen that tries to be a mature horror action series with intruigue and developed charcaters

TG the anime is an edgy shonen for the hot topic crowd
I like some of the character designs. Mainly Touka and Rize so far. I don't exactly hate this it's just needlessly edgy so I'll probably give the manga a read. This fucking dude having an orgasm as he sniffs Kaneki's blood on his hanky is the work of an enemy stand.

Is it bad if I actually like Touka? I can roll with the Kaneki hate but Touka's nice. "I love this Ghoul as long as he doesn't eat my friends." This fucking show. What ep are you guys on? At some point I either need to spoiler tag or stop posting.

caliph95

Is it bad if I actually like Touka? I can roll with the Kaneki hate but Touka's nice. "I love this Ghoul as long as he doesn't eat my friends." This fucking show. What ep are you guys on? At some point I either need to spoiler tag or stop posting.
The first "season" is done here

When is the one true King gonna get his chance to return?

250px-GexCover.jpg

Guys, he's a lizard with sunglasses on.Look at that pose too! IT SHOULD SELL ITSELF!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Spider-man Homecoming was great, really enjoyed it. Funny, down to Earth and a really good villain performance out of Keaton.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*looks at Summer 2017 anime chart*

.....damn it, once again, nothing is sticking out to me.

Also, I cannot wait to see how they wrap up the events of the last two episodes of Tokyo Ghoul this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom