• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Attack on Titan has pretty good villains, or at least, antagonist. Reiner, Annie, Bert, they're never smug snakes sneering down at the heroes. I think antagonists that don't fit the typical mold of a villain, that seem human, and are in some ways sympathetic stick with viewers.

Late AOT spoilers:
Reiner has lived such a fucking hard life. Jesus guys.

caliph95

Togashi has only given one bland villain so far.

He is literally a Jojo villain without the swag.
giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*when Jojo S1 gets confirmed for Toonami* "Boy, that's neat, but oh man, I can't wait for Part 3 to air"

*Jojo Part 3 is confirmed* "Oh damn, sweet.......but now I really want Part 4 to come to the block"

I swear, for some reason, when Jojo is coming to the block, my mind goes to the next season/part, even if I know I can't wait to see people reacting to certain episodes/moments.

....also I can't wait to see what set of episodes we get for a marathon.

Funimation has that Tokyo Ghoul opening posted on their Youtube channel as the opening

is that incorrect or are you guys just wondering why it was bad?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Junji Ito is getting an anthology anime series. Now there is something that would be an interesting pick for Toonami.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Junji Ito is getting an anthology anime series. Now there is something that would be an interesting pick for Toonami.
Maybe Gyo will get the anime adaptation it deserves. I need to see how that film version turned out, but I heard it wasn't good, especially due to the CGI.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I worry what would happen if we ever get a Johnny Bravo reboot...

Johnny Bravo 2017 episode ideas:

- Johnny gets slapped with a restraining order
- Johnny ends up on the sexual offender registry
- Johnny goes to a Pick Up Artist convention to learn some new tricks but ends up teaching the PUA's a thing or two.

caliph95

Tell me; oh tell me, the way it works, who is that inside of me?
Here in this broken-down, broken-down world, you laugh, without seeing a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom