• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna assume the pain arc was great in the manga or something because the idea that this arc as it appears in the anime was majorly hyped up seems ridiculous

Moaradin

I mean, it's still Naruto at the end of the day. It's a pretty decent arc with some great moments here and there. The Jiraiya stuff and the upcoming episodes are the highlights.

So I figured out how I'm gonna make my millions boys.

Corner the Mineta market. Everything has to have a market! Even Mineta.
f169b5dbdaf21552c75020a923e6799c--folder-my-hero.jpg

So I'll sell off-brand Mineta good. Mineta plush toys. Mineta coloring books. Mineta key chains. Surely some people want Mineta in their life.

It's all a matter of finding them.

Morlas

The worst part about the pain arc is how kishimoto addresses the events of the arc and spoilers
how sasuke goes off the deep end for no reason

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So I figured out how I'm gonna make my millions boys.

Corner the Mineta market. Everything has to have a market! Even Mineta.
f169b5dbdaf21552c75020a923e6799c--folder-my-hero.jpg

So I'll sell off-brand Mineta good. Mineta plush toys. Mineta coloring books. Mineta key chains. Surely some people want Mineta in their life.

It's all a matter of finding them.

Mineta's stress balls.

I sure hope Tokyo Ghoul is done before Sasuke's bullshit rampage. I don't think you guys can survive a double dose of edge lord bullshit in a single night.

People have just straight up erased Attack on Titan from their minds in the last 4 years

If you're a casual viewer, 4 years is a long ass time and you've probably already moved on to the next hot thing.

That and you got more people watching the simulcasts now than ever before. Like, if Funimation had managed to do the dubs day-of like they've done with My Hero Academia, it might have faired better.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How long has Kai been getting better ratings than Super? Feels like it's been happening for a few weeks now.

Grexeno

Attack on Titan is a victim of the fact that there can only be one "first anime I've watched in years" and One-Punch Man was and still is that

Seda

remember when sasuke said he wanted to murder every single person in the village, even civilians, women, and children, because of something none of them had any agency in at all? good times

When he "kills" Karin to get Danzo. It was the ultimate edge Sauce move.
Had a feeling it would be this one. Even in the manga Sauce looked fucked up.
I also thought you'd mention the "Why the fuck do you care about me so much" scene.
remember when sasuke said he wanted to murder every single person in the village, even civilians, women, and children, because of something none of them had any agency in at all? good times
The Sauce makes the most logical decisions, the best decisions.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
How long has Kai been getting better ratings than Super? Feels like it's been happening for a few weeks now.

Super sucks a lot at the beginning. It gets more tolerable later but its a rough start. They should have just played the movies.

caliph95

Super sucks a lot at the beginning. It gets more tolerable later but its a rough start. They should have just played the movies.
I think it was because they made some changes and retcons in the anime over the movie like Beerus power level that ou would probably need to know, but honestly just show the movies and make a cheap recap episode

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I seriously wish they just showed both movies & then just started Super at the episode right after the Resurrection F arc ended.

Hell, do both movies instead of a marathon.

Morlas

The worst part about it all is spoilers for the rest of Naruto
how Naruto the orphan that had never known the love of a family gets told by a girl that she loves him while basically sacrificing herself for him and he never brings it up in the main series

caliph95

remember when itachi then told him that slaughter that though excessive but somewhat justifed and to give up that edge shit

how Naruto the orphan that had never known the love of a family gets told by a girl that she loves him while basically sacrificing herself for him and he never brings it up in the main series
You have no idea how hard I ranted about this exact fucking thing in the Naruto thread
Hinata knock that bitch off your man!!!!

remember when one character actually said "dude why don't you just kill the guys who are actually responsible" and he was like "no" and they were like "alright then"

cntr

Banned
i'm gonna assume the pain arc was great in the manga or something because the idea that this arc as it appears in the anime was majorly hyped up seems ridiculous
yeah, Pain was good in the manga because it was executed unusually well. But, well, Pierrot...

Oh well, both of them become trash after the next arc.

That shit was the sour cream on the plate of hot garbage Kishimoto shoved into our mouths, yo.

caliph95

Doesn't help the anime ruined the big fight
with pain and Naruto and i don't care if it's technically well animated it was out of place and didn't work for naruto

yeah, Pain was good in the manga because it was executed unusually well. But, well, Pierrot...

Oh well, both of them become trash after the next arc.

That shit was the sour cream on the plate of hot garbage Kishimoto shoved into our mouths, yo.
Now imagine being a
Hinata stan
and marathoning that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom