• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

that was announced like 20 months ago hellwarden get with the program

did u know that KH3 was announced like 4 years ago?

maybe it will release by 2021

Seda

I feel like mentioning that I often find MetatronM's schedule posts useful because I have to catch up so often. There is utility there! So thanks for doing them.

Depends. Certain Gundams I watch subbed, I also watch AOT subbed. I might not even have a clue what Bryce Papenbrook even sounds like.

If it's a series where the characters get to sound hammy as all hell, then I am more likely to see it subbed

Part 3's a pretty good group watch.

Also we've had worse. Far worse.

I...actually found just about every Part 3 episode entertaining aside from the first few.
Though it could be from how much more invested in the series I had become at that point by which I knew what to expect.

If it's a series where the characters get to sound hammy as all hell, then I am more likely to see it subbed
Yeah the AOT dub doesn't handle the ham too well. I learned that very quickly. They're fine in Japanese, but the English VA's can't cut it. Oddly enough the Tokyo Ghoul dub is actually fine.

Quite a bit of the cast for the AoT dub don't seem to be FUNimation-regulars. Heck the Beast Titan's voice actor is on a NDA in that he has to remain completely anonymous until further notice, which I don't think I saw occur with any dub I've seen

Seda

Quite a bit of the cast for the AoT dub don't seem to be FUNimation-regulars. Heck the Beast Titan's voice actor is on a NDA in that he has to remain completely anonymous until further notice, which I don't think I saw occur with any dub I've seen

Might that because it could spoil the identity?

Beast Titan better not be voiced by Patrick Seitz.

Regiruler

That's interesting that Funimation is going that far. I would imagine the contract would have to be more expensive to compensate.
I might be in the minority, but I always thought The Incredibles was just an okay movie, and didn't really need a sequel.

I never really found the characters or the world particularly interesting.

I thought I liked you.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Didn't Aniplex hide who voiced Death Gun due to the fact it'd reveal who the character really was?

..........despite the fact the OP flat-out telegraphed who it was?

Finished Tokyo Ghoul...
Guy-listening-to-music-and-then-slowly-puts-a-gun-to-his-head.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Coming 2018

.....& by that, we mean Dec. 2018.

.......after we delay it once or twice.

But damn, I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a KH game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a PS2 game.

PS2 could do Toy Story level graphics.
KH III has Toy Story level graphics.
ergo, KH III is on PS2.

he isn't...i think

Also when do you think we'll get more toonami specific announcements...like not just a new show but something that AS or toonami is doing specifically?

According to this week's Pre-Flight, there will be something announced during a live stream of Pre-Flight Thursday night at SDCC.

My guess is whatever this year's Intruder will be.

So I decided to give Prey another shot, since I found it for 25$.

I'm 5 minutes into the game, and the entire screen just goes completely blue for 5 seconds before switching back.

BETHEESSSDAAAA!

Raxus

SS4? and.................. It had cool ideas
At least Gt didn't remake the movies I guess but Gods alone is better than GT
If Buu was Toriyama running out of ideas than GT was squeezing blood out of a turnip.

Super is classic Toriyama. Weird humor and all. Heck it remembers Dragon Ball better than Z at times.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I debated heading to work after DBZ just so I could get it done & return home at a decent time, but then I remembered that I'd rather watch most of the shows on Toonami at the moment with you guys because that's mainly the reason I'm sticking with them, especially Tokyo Ghoul.

Granted, I'm missing the two shows I have the most interest in at the moment (HxH & Lupin) either way, which is a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom