• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
People have always taken Dragonball way too seriously.

5b6ff161c71813b21389141bce813de9--camp-shirts-men-shirts.jpg

Morlas

i'm as big a fan of dragon ball as anyone, but i learned a long time ago one important fact....if you try to overanalyze power levels you're just gonna end up frustrated. That's why I pay more attention to characters and the fights themselves

i'm as big a fan of dragon ball as anyone, but i learned a long time ago one important fact....if you try to overanalyze power levels you're just gonna end up frustrated. That's why I pay more attention to characters and the fights themselves
Real adults argue about Nen and Stands.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
but what does man god think of the bounts

After I finish doing Trigun I'm going back to Naruto.

After Naruto I am going to go back to an old unfished project, covering all of the Bleach filler. I've already decided to do five-ten episodes at a time of the arcs and only cover the one offs in depth because one off Bleach is pretty good and the filler arcs suck as bad as Shippudens.

After that I have one final gif project planned.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Buu and Cell are the last non GT villains to get their shit explained. Super might have a couple as well but I'm watching the dub and am not that far along.

Buu does have a lot of weird ass tricks because he's magic as fuck.

Morlas

Buu and Cell are the last non GT villains to get their shit explained. Super might have a couple as well but I'm watching the dub and am not that far along.

Buu does have a lot of weird ass tricks because he's magic as fuck.

yeah, but that's all you really need is he's magic, his powers are pretty self-explanatory

Man God

Non-Canon Member
yeah, but that's all you really need is he's magic, his powers are pretty self-explanatory

It ends up making him basically Cell, but magic. He doesn't get stronger after getting hurt but otherwise has the same feature set only magic instead of borrowed powers...which he can also do. Then he has some genie nonsense on top of that.
He does get stronger by eating people and by becoming more evil!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember seeing threads in OT about how stuff like the Cell Arc was "the best shonen arc ever" or how Gohan shootin' another beam at Cell was "one of the best shonen moments in manga".

........I don't know how I managed to resist posting how I felt those statements were on the complete opposite end of how I felt, but yeah.

Stands are nowhere close to the out there powers like All Fiction from Medaka Box.
Man, I really wish the anime got another season, especially since the 2nd season ended RIGHT AS THEY TEASED THE BEST CHARACTER & the start of when the series got really good.

HStallion

About All Fiction, it's a power that allows a character to remove or deny anything they want from reality, making it nothing or "fiction". The character even removes an entire color from reality with the power.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's kind of amazing to witness just how different Medaka Box turns out from its original few chapters.

Silly "we help out people who have problems" to battle shonen with an amazing "you love to hate him" villain who can remove things from reality like color or your sight.

Hell, I'm surprised he didn't threaten anyone with the fact he could remove OXYGEN from the world.

Just got back from War for the Planet of the Apes. It definitely finished off this trilogy on a strong note. I can easily say this is the best film series of the past decade.

HStallion

I'm surprised they never made a new Trigun show similar to FMA Brotherhood which covers everything the first anime didn't.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The only thing more embarrassing than wearing a stupidly-moe anime shirt in public is to wear an Infowars shirt in public. I have seen at least two people do that.

HStallion

The only thing more embarrassing than wearing a stupidly-moe anime shirt in public is to wear an Infowars shirt in public. I have seen at least two people do that.

I had a party where the only rule was everyone had to wear DBZ Hawaiian shirts. Good times.

Morlas

But is it more embarrassing than a pro wrestling shirt?
yes it is infowars is trash

I might be in the minority, but I always thought The Incredibles was just an okay movie, and didn't really need a sequel.

I never really found the characters or the world particularly interesting.

cntr

Banned
From what I know, Medaka Box based nearly all its powers on near-untranslatable wordplay, like there's a power based on Japanese poetic meter, or powers based on modifying how kanji are written, or other weird super specific shit like that the English version glossed over.

HStallion

Some of the powers are just nonsense stuff. I believe someone had a power to be totally impartial lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom