• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

"Stitches for no reason"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OK. Maybe that was a premature flip.
image.php

non nononononononoonononoonojnNONONONONONONONONOONOONONONONOONO

cntr

Banned
At the age of 17, Oda submitted his work Wanted! and won several awards, including second place in the coveted Tezuka Award. That got him into a job at the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine, where he originally worked as assistant to Shinobu Kaitani's series Suizan Police Gang before moving to Masaya Tokuhiro on Jungle King Tar-chan and Mizu no Tomodachi Kappaman,[2] which gave him an unexpected influence on his artistic style. At the age of 19, he began working as an assistant to Nobuhiro Watsuki on Rurouni Kenshin, before winning the Hop Step Award for new artists. Watsuki credits Oda for helping create the character Honjō Kamatari who appears in Rurouni Kenshin.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eiichiro_Oda#Career

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Did Araki work on Fist of the North Star because his early love of huge muscled manly men is obvious?

Xe4

Banned
Called it. Well sort of. Now they just need to bang, and I'll be 100% correct.
They never bothered establishing that there is any other way based on their biology (wouldn't know if the manga is any different). It already wasn't clear enough why they can drink coffee without any ill effects. Not much for me to say of the ones at Anteiku, given them establishing random suicides out in the woods as the source of their food supply.

That's what I meant. Or paying morticians to get some homeless people or murderers or something. Like there's got to be something, and I wish the show did more to try to make some effort to show they're trying to reduce ghoul attacks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh right, it was Hiro Mashima who wasn't actually his assistant, despite people saying he was.

I've actually met people that think One Piece and Fairy Tail was made by the same guy.

Insinuating the idea that Oda worked on Fairy Tail is an astonishing insult.

Raxus

Remember this series is about devouring flesh and it is an office comedy right now.

If you don't mind I have to find a table to flip.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Remember this series is about devouring flesh and it is an office comedy right now.

If you don't mind I have to find a table to flip.

If it wasn't obvious that this was the anime-only stuff before, this makes it clear.

That and the complete lack of Kaneki.

ME FUcking toooooooo

AND JUST FUCKING FUCK

SVU still exists. It's just really fucking stupid.
Like that Pizzagate episode.

cntr

Banned
To be fair, Fairy Tail looked a lot like One Piece back when it started. They still kind of do now, but less so.

Crocodile

I remember a TV show or movie where new partners got naked in front of each as a means to get to know each other better. I think she invited her new male partner over. An no, they was no sex involved. This is reminding me of that. Anyone know what show/movie I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom