• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember a TV show or movie where new partners got naked in front of each as a means to get to know each other better. I think she invited her new male partner over. An no, they was no sex involved. This is reminding me of that. Anyone know what show/movie I'm talking about?
i must know what this show is NO IDEA, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP YOU FIGURE IT OUT.

.........my first thought was that Discovery show Naked & Afraid, but I'm sure that's not it...

Crocodile

I just started laughing when the insert song came on (it is a good song to be fair its just - what are you doing here?)

Also those edgy ghoul outfits

Also mummy girl is dumb

Korigama

Yep. Madou has a daughter.
That beauty came from that psychopath.
Could always have taken more after her mother (certainly bears no resemblance to her nutcase of a father).
The binge eater was female! Or gay. Or just liked young men for no reason.

What I am saying is this is bullshit.
Very unlikely that a serial killer would go for a specific kind of victim for no reason. That said, definitely presumptive for her to conclude the perpetrator was female based on what they knew.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tokyo Ghoul is part of the long lost of decent manga that deserve a faaaaaar better anime adaptation.

Maybe the movie will be better? Or maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*sigh* alright, time to head to work, wish I could watch HxH with you guys. I look forward to reading the reactions.

Xe4

Banned
Man, this shit is so god damn mediocre. I miss the hilariously bad episodes that were occasionally in S1. Hopefully we get at least one of these.

Probably not : /

So little note here for those who don't care about manga spoilers...those two twins...

They get it really rough in the manga. As in they get fused together, with face of one sticking out the stomach of another.

It's uh...a raw deal.

Xe4

Banned
UUUUUUGGGHHHH...
Time for hype tho.

So little note here for those who don't care about manga spoilers...those two twins...

They get it really rough in the manga. As in they get fused together, with face of one sticking out the stomach of another.

It's uh...a raw deal.

WOW. I really hope that doesn't happen in the anime.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hunter x Hunter time.

Manga spoiler stuff
We can no longer call Kurapika's Emperor Time overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom