• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzR_qGVgEY0ZCBa

zlCfzR_q3gQpndhP0z
zlCfzR_rQMcNFlNRiF

zlCfzR_rwuI10GT1Gm
zlCfzR_sHqoAqStPx3

zlCfzR_sZ1I0xUb82M
zlCfzR_szpUCgwkEvh

zlCfzR_tMJgzYrHLUH
zlCfzR_tieUdN2HPwW

zlCfzR_t4WUIHmDnyN
zlCfzR_uSPcAron9hv

zlCfzR_uziMZaqH5Zb
zlCfzR_u_lIg8zyLqJ

zlCfzR_vRVYFnQ06O7

LATER.
FINISH!

Raxus

Man I had a long week. I fell asleep after Dandy, further proving Slowaspuddin is a great sleep aid.

OMG. SAB. So many good drawnings. Where do I start?

Dandy made me laugh the hardest. I am a sucker for "IT WAS I, DIO!" jokes.

Tamanon

Banned
Fell asleep in the middle of One Piece, once we went to another flashback. Pretty good night, propped up by a great Dandy and a good Bleach. Shippuden was ok even. Attack on Titan, I just can't take anything on that show too seriously yet. It's just so over-the-top.

789shadow

Banned
Cartoon Network is STILL unavailable for me. I wonder if my dad forgot to pay a bill, because it pretty much died the second it was June.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Goooood morning everyone. Mario Kart 8 is still awesome.
Anyway.

Attack on Titan
And the hero is dead, the end!
Okay, you probably know it's not that simple since there's more episodes on the way.

Bleach
Hate Riruka... all of my hate.
Also, I'm glad I'm not the only to notice the British butler guy looks like King Bradley from FMA.

Shippuden
STILL BORED
Honestly, the part with the puppets fighting was way more silly than "awesome". The music tried so hard... but it was still really silly.

One Piece
Not too much happened this week. Though we got some flashback feels with Iceberg and Franky.
And yet with not much happening, I was still engaged. More than I can say for Shippuden.

Blue Exorcist
Oh look, something actually happened!
This is around the point where the manga finally picks up. A shame that we won't see it since the anime diverts soon. Laaaaaame.

Black Lagoon
Accents, accents everywhere!
Besides that, some good action as always.

Beware the Batman
The more I look at this show, the more I notice how terrible the animation is. What was their budget? A shoestring and a bag of Doritos?

Sketch dumb
LATER.
FINISH!

This was bought to you buy Mario Kart. Instead of a Toonami Fighting a Toonami Kart racer is the best way to represent and lead your favorite series to victory!
Those are some really clever kart designs.
I'm rooting for Automail-a-go-go, Absoultion Mkx, and or Jack just walking.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Glad ya guys liked the Kart Dump! I'd Blue Shell the Sea Train + Monster Granny. I was totally running out of time on this one, hence why the last pic is merged. I even got to play with Google translate Chinese last night XD.

Fixed the arm

Ooo, was wondering when we'd see a pic from you pop up. Going full on drawing, or staying sketchy? I would have totally been OK with Mikasa really becoming the main character of the show, heh. I always expected them to flesh out her exceptional ability more and more...

This was bought to you buy Mario Kart. Instead of a Toonami Fighting a Toonami Kart racer is the best way to represent and lead your favorite series to victory!
Those are some really clever kart designs.
I'm rooting for Automail-a-go-go, Absoultion Mkx, and or Jack just walking.

After Tom talked about getting taken out by a Meteor, I almost expected a MK8 Review, ha. Imagine The stage design in a Toonami Kart Racer... (O.O) !! Though I think the SymTitan CrotchRocket might make the game M rated. *thatsApenis.gif*

Well I feel embarrased I totally did not put together the connection SAB drew Toonami Kart, I honestly had no idea why he drew so many people racing O///O

Not only did I not get it last night, I didn't get it this morning until like the 3rd person posted it

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Well I feel embarrased I totally did not put together the connection SAB drew Toonami Kart, I honestly had no idea why he drew so many people racing O///O

Not only did I not get it last night, I didn't get it this morning until like the 3rd person posted it

HAHA, being on a Nintendo Console with these, gotta celebrate the big franchise releases too! Racing Episode Dandy would have been an acceptable reason too though...I'd just be a few weeks late on it.

The DUMP during the release weeks of Smash should be pretty fun, actually...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
On reflection, I want to apologize for my post last night after Attack on Titan. It's clear the anime isn't moving quickly enough for me to satiate my curiosity, so I'm going to be picking up the manga soon. As crazy as it sounds, I've felt like it was OK to tease things I gleaned from the wiki as I hadn't technically read the manga, but I know that's not right.

As for what I teased in my post, it was more about the general world of Attack on Titan and not related to Eren specifically.

bigkrev

Skipped a lot of stuff due to trying franticly to catch up in Hunter x Hunter- I was about 25 episodes behind at the start of last week, only have 4 left now to be caught up.

Attack on Titan- EVERYBODY DIES! I know that there is a shounen asspull coming up to bring Eren back, I just hope that it isn't too asspully.

Blue Exorcist- I liked the swerve at the beginning- you thought he was going to have to use his devil powers to escape from the hentai rape monster, but Bon stood up for his boyfriend and saved him. But in the end, it finally happened, and we are probably going to see some massive fallout from this event the rest of the series.

I continue to think this is the perfect late night show

Black Lagoon- Sorry, I just about blacked out after seeing Revy's ass in that first scene with the walkman, although Chang seems like a badass in that shootout.

LOLDSFAN

Toonami Kart is brilliant.

Indeed. Definitely a top notch set of drawings.

Didn't see Eren becoming Titan chow coming. So soon anyways.

Maaaaan they better not have a stupid reason next week as to how he somehow miraculously survived.

If it was all a dream. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Someone chopped the monster in half and he fell out. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Insert deus ex machina. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

bigkrev

1. I'd be pretty pissed with that one
2. He was kinda chomped, I'm pretty sure he's in pieces
3. Guaranteed :/

I'll throw out some speculation...

-He busts out through the titan's chest fully repaired, because he heals inside the stomach of the titan for REASONS
-After the battle, they find him miraculously unharmed in the middle of the field unconcious, and we get a story arc trying to find out why it happened (divine intervention?)
-He possess the Titan somehow like a ghost? He obviously wouldn't get his body back, but humanity has a bearded ass santa looking Titan on it's side?
-That wasn't actually Eren, it was Nere, his identical twin brother who switched places with him right before the battle
-Misaka goes nuts, KILLS ALL THE TITANS, finds the pieces of Eren, and they reconstruct him

I'm guessing option 1 or 2 is the most likely, or something to that effect, and we get some time spent explaining how he survived.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Indeed. Definitely a top notch set of drawings.

Maaaaan they better not have a stupid reason next week as to how he somehow miraculously survived.

Even if he survived he's going to be down an arm and a leg. Can't do much Titan fighting that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom