• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mx3g47zthv1skjum7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mx3g47zthv1skjum7o2_500.gif

tumblr_mx3g47zthv1skjum7o3_500.gif

tumblr_mx3g47zthv1skjum7o4_500.gif

Bishoujo PreCure Bradley Kyuuuuuun!

daveo42

Banned
As someone who has watched neither version of FMA, this is what it seems like to me.

You should watch both, as both are good. I personally find Brotherhood to be the superior of the two but then again I was a massive fan of the manga.

Endless 8 or Clone Wars?

Either way they rank at the top of the list for me.

I don't get those references, they're flying way over my head right now lol

Tonight is Plants Are Living Things Too, Baby. Here is what I wrote about it in the Space Dandy thread:

Amazing art style and attention to detail, this episode, directed by Eunyoung Choi, is where Space Dandy really shines as an episodic series. The vivid watercolor-esque visuals and simple to follow, yet surprisingly deep storyline meshed together to form one gem of an episode. This one will end up sticking with me for a while and might be remembered down the road as a defining work for this generation of anime.

tumblr_n1tifrzmze1r7h9bwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n1u7dnbdnX1rm4wgqo2_500.gif

pls b excite

Not trying to insult your intelligence, etc by quoting myself even though I've posted this in here before. Just providing reference.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Fun fact: Eunyoung Choi was the director & writer of the plant episode, to which she also did the key animation in Black Lagoon, the ED animation for Ping Pong, & key animation for Kick-Heart.

& then next week is by the guy who was the assistant director for Spirited Away.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's funny that Christine Marie Cabanos goes from the Moeblob of Blue Exorcist to the hyperactive crazy one in Kill la Kill.

Apparently she was also Madoka in PMMM

bigkrev

I can't decide if I like the battle city arc or the duelist kingdom one more

battle city has "rules" and "follows the game fairly closely" the other arc has Pegasus.

You already know the right answer.

Yep. Duelist Kingdom was written to be an entertaining Manga, not adhere to some structure game-wise. It could do whatever it wanted in service of the story, like destroying spell cards by having turtles launch monsters at them, have Multiply make infinite Kuribohs, and more.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The series has some really fishy puns, but I found it enjoyable enough. One of those light comedies you watch as a little break from the more actiony stuff.

bigkrev

So apparently the September 27th UFC fight is going to be insane. RIP September 27th Toonami ratings.

Oh Jesus, did not see they finally got Jon Jones to agree to that fight. Would not be surprised if it's the biggest UFC ever not headlined by Brock Lesnar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom