• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Most voice actors have a theater background.

I didn't think of it that way as most of the voice talent at aniplex is probably on contract, I was thinking about the production side, but you're not wrong that they know people who can do a much better job.

I know these people!

0e0bd.png

2b0c6.png

dc9f3.png

f8b0b.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Erica Mendez? *Google search* She was Pac-Man in The Ghostly Adventures, which was based on that Pac-Man TV show on Disney XD.

........huuuuuuuuhhhhhh.

Also Franky is Gamagoori.

Amikami

Banned
I didn't like it. Maybe it's being too accustomed to the japanese cast but most of it sounds...just blah. Senketsu sounds the worse to me. I think Uzu and Ryuuko are cast the best.

daveo42

Banned
I have serious issues with a lot of the dub voices. No joke. It might grow on me, but man next to none of the voices seem to match the characters outside of a small few.

Jintor

I didn't like it. Maybe it's being too accustomed to the japanese cast but most of it sounds...just blah. Senketsu sounds the worse to me. I think Uzu and Ryuuko are cast the best.

Eh, I attribute at least half of that to the horrible mixing. It'll probably sound better in-show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom