• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

The only voice I didn't like was Senketsu who always had an old man's voice in my head.

I hope Mako is more Mako is less WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIT

Satsuki screaming voice, eh. Regular speaking voice, ok.

Ryuko, eh.

Nonon - spot on.

Mako - spot on.

Others - eh.

Overall: mildly underwhelmed.

That was pretty much perfect casting all around, DeMarco and Toonami better be ready the request are going to start flooding in now

I didn't like it. Maybe it's being too accustomed to the japanese cast but most of it sounds...just blah. Senketsu sounds the worse to me. I think Uzu and Ryuuko are cast the best.

wSvoup5.gif

Gorillaz

The gamagori voice will take time to get use to,

I missed the senketsu voice but it will probably be the hardest to get use to.

Crocodile

Dub sounds fine more or less. Whatever voices I didn't like immediately I'm sure I can grow to like. Trailer reminded how good the OST can be. Also reminded me how hype I was before the show started airing. Oh KLK, why didn't you live up fully to the hype? You're still enjoyable but you could/should have been so much more :/

Amikami

Banned
Eh, I attribute at least half of that to the horrible mixing. It'll probably sound better in-show.

I think you might be right. I can get used to it, well I don't know about Senketsu. He just sounded horrible to me.

Listening to this VA doing Mako line, she was a perfect choice.

Moaradin

Elite 4 is pretty much spot on. Patrick Seitz should be appropriately hilarious as Gamagori.

Mako sounds pretty good. Need to hear more.

Only ones I'm not sure about yet is Ryuko and Senketsu. Need to hear more of them.

daveo42

Banned
"Not even sure if there is an OVA"

Trigger announced a 25th episode earlier...so not really an OVA, but that's close enough.

daveo42

Banned
I was doing laundry, did he really say "hopefully KLK will be on Toonami" like word for word? Because if so DAMN

He did, but it seems like a baseless hope that this point. It would be good for the company, but he's got no baring on if that actually happens.

Edit: Holy shit loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom