• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I dunno. Wander Over Yonder didn't really do anything for me.

Yeah, I only got a few episodes in and while okay, it felt like it was trying a bit hard to bring back some of that old feeling that came with his other shows, but it just wasn't there.

The one show people should be watching is Clarence. Each episode is like watching your own childhood in cartoon form.

Levyne

Banned
I think community thread participants often get a lot of tagged members. Especially if a mod is able to put in requests to the admins.

Seda is slacking.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
i'm a true patriot

image.php

No Craig = no watch

I dunno. Wander Over Yonder didn't really do anything for me.

Yeah... I gave it a courtesy watch due to his reputation and I really came away disappointed. Nothing there to keep me watching, both character and world-wise.

Agreed, you have to admit That the theme song is catchy as hell though. http://youtu.be/Nw4-DpC4cF0

I was happy not knowing this show was a thing, and now that I can't un hear that horrible yet catchy theme song I will never forgive any of you

>:[

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think it technically ever aired on Toonami, but I know for sure it was an Adult Swim Action show

Death Note is now streaming in English and Japanese on Netflix

Yeah I mentioned it a few days ago.

First Viz show to come back on Netflix since they started their own (and basically turned into mini hulu) streaming service and the first time they've included the dub on Netflix.

Who knows, maybe INUYASHA: FINAL ACT will make it one day!

MikeMyers

He's also the voice of Artemis the cat in the live-action Sailor Moon. There's a few Ranma 1/2 and Case Closed crossovers too, but I can't say I saw the sub cast in much. Naraku has a mutual actor with Sephroith and the guy who fights Rock Lee and Garra, while Koga has the same actor as Pegasus from Sailor Moon SuperS. The dub Cast mostly crossovers with Ranma 1/2 too.

Neoxon

After doing some research, I can confirm that the composer of Xenoblade Chronicles X is in fact Hiroyuki Sawano, the man responsible for the music in Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, & Kill la Kill

I have to say, even based on just his AoT work, nice catch on Monolith's part.

Neoxon

It's literally the third thing we learned about the game! No shame in forgetting though!
At the very least, remembering that fact added to my hype. If they can deliver songs anywhere near as awesome as AoT's OP1, then I'm buying the whole soundtrack.

Transitioning in terms of RPGs, it'd hard to believe that I'm back on anime after leaving it for so many years. Oddly enough, it was Persona 4 that brought me back.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Well, it was fun. ToonamiGAF, you're the only ones I regret leaving behind. I'm taking some time off GAF, and I'm not sure for how long. It could be a month, or a year. Maybe longer.

Everything is fine, but for a couple reasons I think it'll be better for me not to post here for a while.

tumblr_n68tozNpRw1srv4plo1_1280.jpg

Later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well, it was fun. ToonamiGAF, you're the only ones I regret leaving behind. I'm taking some time off GAF, and I'm not sure for how long. It could be a month, or a year. Maybe longer.

Everything is fine, but for a couple reasons I think it'll be better for me not to post here for a while.

Later.

Oh no, you better be back for ORAS. MH4U at the latest!

ZGq540W.gif

Later.
Wut? Noooooooo.
What's going on Andrex?
Why must you leave?
i hope everything turns out OK with you.
We'll miss you dude.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It can be good to take a break. I stopped foruming for two years once to get some things straightened out and to recharge the batteries.

Soulflarz

Banned
Hey guys whove seen AoT through, when does starting line play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiU0I-y5gV4

I know the song is always grouped with AoT but i cant remember when honestly....

Edit: Yes i know its on that small AoT disc that has the first ending song and the instrumental version on it, but yeah, honestly trying to remember when/if starting line is IN the actual show...

edit:

Later.
Noooo ill miss you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom