• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
*Currently watching the latest episode*

This is just silly!

tumblr_inline_mgzwe2wCHt1qlxffh.gif

Actually, for me. I go to bed when I feel like I can no longer pay attention to the shows and its negatively impacting my sleep schedule.

Somehow its always around the end of Black Lagoon that I start feeling really tired like that.

TheChits

why are LOLDSFAN and THACHITS usernames all caps

People kept filing complaints against my 360 gamertag, forcing me to change it. I eventually ran out of permutations that I liked and had to capitalize it all. When I signed up for gaf, I just used my gamertag as a username. It should really be TheChits. I've been meaning to request that change for quite some time now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wish I could remove the numbers from my username. I usually put them in when signing up as a precaution of knowing nobody uses it, then if I can, remove it since nobody ever says the number part when referring to me online. Or if they do (which is rare), kind of feels weird.

....I'm still trying to remember if the origin of my name was from that really obscure character from the archie comics or if I was just like "WELL, I LIKE SONIC & Z SOMETIMES REPLACES S, SO I'LL DO THAT". Had the name for almost 10 years, so I just kept it for consistency.

Seda

Was posted on the last page so zeta slow

By me no less.

People kept filing complaints against my 360 gamertag, forcing me to change it. I eventually ran out of permutations that I liked and had to capitalize it all. When I signed up for gaf, I just used my gamertag as a username. It should really be TheChits. I've been meaning to request that change for quite some time now.

Filing complaints for no reason? Anyways, I can put in the request for you (only admins can change names though).

I can do the same for your name too Zonic

Random comment, you don't realize how many people change names until you see the request log.

789shadow

Banned
Wish I could remove the numbers from my username. I usually put them in when signing up as a precaution of knowing nobody uses it, then if I can, remove it since nobody ever says the number part when referring to me online. Or if they do (which is rare), kind of feels weird.

....I'm still trying to remember if the origin of my name was from that really obscure character from the archie comics or if I was just like "WELL, I LIKE SONIC & Z SOMETIMES REPLACES S, SO I'LL DO THAT". Had the name for almost 10 years, so I just kept it for consistency.
Couldn't you just ask an admin to change it for you?

By me no less.

Filing complaints for no reason? Anyways, I can put in the request for you (only admins can change names though).

I can do the same for your name too Zonic

Random comment, you don't realize how many people change names until you see the request log.
Random question, How many actually get changed, and how do they decide when to approve one?

Seda

Random question, How many actually get changed, and how do they decide when to approve one?

Username changes are basically always approved unless somebody is fickle and tries to change too often, or if they want to change to something inappropriate (this never happens).

Let's see, eight changes in the last week.

EDIT: Oh when do they approve them? Admins just go through the request log when they feel like it I think.

TheChits

I'd call it no reason. Basically I was really good at Gears of War 2 back in the day and there was a clan that I would run into and beat all the time. They always sent me hatemail and shit talked me like crazy. Eventually they just got everyone to spam my profile with complaints. :( In hindsight it is pretty funny that they got so upset when I never even responded to them/acknowledged them.
I would really appreciate it if you could put in that request. TheChits is my name on every other site/service, so consistency would be nice.

LOLDSFAN

why are LOLDSFAN and THACHITS usernames all caps

Because loldsfan looks weird.

No really. At the time (years and years ago) I thought LOLDSFAN looked better than loldsfan. Something about all caps just looked official. Every time I join a site and they auto lowercase, I die a little inside.

Because loldsfan looks weird.

No really. At the time (years and years ago) I thought LOLDSFAN looked better than loldsfan. Something about all caps just looked official. Every time I join a site and they auto lowercase, I die a little inside.
I agree LOLDS looks better on you. Where did the name come from anyway?

LOLDSFAN

Ah yes the great pronunciation debacle. Different people have had stabs at it. One person even called me lowdsfan. Most people do say lolds fan.

It's actually L.O.L.D.S.fan

At the time I really like the word "lol" also the Nintendo DS was up and coming and I was a big fan of it. So put two and two together and we have LOLDSFAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom