• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

image.php

what is this

I'm on the episode of GXP where Seina meets up with Tenchi and the gang. Why in the world did they change the voice actors? The new ones are terrible, it's outright embarrassing.

As a whole I'm not enjoying GXP but it isn't terrible either. Just kind of meh.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
hey B-Dubs, maybe you can answer a question for me. my cousin gave me a stack of new-ish Batman comics.

how long has The Joker been something out of Saw?

Just that one arc. Some dude cut his face off after the relaunch, it was a shitty story, but then the main Batman writer and the main artist figured they may as well put it to use and did Death of the Family. Which is actually very good.

So I've watched a lot of hentai anime in my day, and I'm generally good at predicting plot twists, but DAAAAAAAAAAAMN was I caught completely off guard by a turn of events in the spring anime I've been watching (Chaika The Coffin Princess). Who knows if/when it'll ever be dubbed but if you're looking for something to check out from the spring anime besides JoJo I'd give it a chance.

Gorillaz

Except you guys would probably spoil/hint the twist ;)

b..b...but I thought that was the best part, having the info dangled out there like that, it's like an iceburg 10 percent hinted so you get the 90 percent in show...or something like that.

It's like the leaker effect on gaming side except companies aren't trying to kill people over this stuff....yet?

Raxus

Speaking of twists, I have yet to watch Monster. I may start watching it and post my episode by episode reactions after I finish Ouran HSHC

My official to watch list:
1. Monster
2. Yamato 2199
3. ??? (I need suggestions for more classic anime I have yet to see)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Except you guys would probably spoil/hint the twist ;)
Nah, we won't do that until next week, THEN we'll hint at the spoiler that totally will blow your mind, & we'll look forward to reactions.

It's sometimes hard to resist saying "Oh man, I can't wait to reactions" because 1.) I want fresh reactions with no expectations, which make them greater, & 2.) I know how worn out saying that or something similar.

You're an ugly show :/
I also say with 100% confidence that its better than every other show you're currently watching. Except Jojo which wins for being mad entertaining.

People said that about Aku no hana and maybe its story is really good, but like aku no hana both are completely ugly. The art style completely ruins any enjoyment I could possibly have.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess it's time for me to change my avatar as well.
Think it's time for me to change my avatar as well by the end of the month. Just gotta figure out if I make a new one for an upcoming game or use an old one that hasn't been used for a long time. Maybe I'll make one based on Devil is a Part-Timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom