• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done.

Think it's time for me to change my avatar as well by the end of the month. Just gotta figure out if I make a new one for an upcoming game or use an old one that hasn't been used for a long time. Maybe I'll make one based on Devil is a Part-Timer.

Get an Old Joseph avatar, Zonic. It'll go good with an OH! MY! GOD! tag.

LOLDSFAN

I blue myself just now!

JRUzK36.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Get an Old Joseph avatar, Zonic. It'll go good with an OH! MY! GOD! tag.
I think I've seen some users who have one, especially in the Jojo Community OT. Now if Neoriceisgood made/has one, I probably would switch to that to go with Part 3 airing.

Though this face from Devil is a Part-Timer just BEGS to be made into an avatar, though I'd have to figure out how to make the background transparent w/ Paint.net.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think I've seen some users who have one, especially in the Jojo Community OT. Now if Neoriceisgood made/has one, I probably would switch to that to go with Part 3 airing.

Though this face from Devil is a Part-Timer just BEGS to be made into an avatar, though I'd have to figure out how to make the background transparent w/ Paint.net.

Man, I want to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer on Toonami with you guys. It would be so much fun.

Raxus

Man, I want to watch The Devil is a Part-Timer on Toonami with you guys. It would be so much fun.

Too bad it isn't too big on action past the intro. I am watching the dubbed version on the side as a breather between serious and action anime. I need more comedy in my life.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A shame it probably falls short in the action department to warrant being on the block. Hopefully the dub sounds good. Maybe I'll rewatch it one of these days.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Too bad it isn't too big on action past the intro. I am watching the dubbed version on the side as a breather between serious and action anime. I need more comedy in my life.

A shame it probably falls short in the action department to warrant being on the black. Hopefully the dub sounds good. Maybe I'll rewatch it one of these days.

It has some decent sized fights every few episodes. Why do all the really good anime have to be comedies or dramas these days?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Weeellll, does that look alright? Has to be 100x100 due to the size limitations....

Edit: Oh WTF, it resizes to 100x80 & didn't make the background transparent? Back to Jojo I go.

Raxus

It has some decent sized fights every few episodes. Why do all the really good anime have to be comedies or dramas these days?
I didn't mean that, after all I am loving the he'll out of JoJo. I just mostly watch action anime so I miss anime like Monster and Ouran.

EDIT: Off the current subject, I am actually really enjoying the final arc of Bleach and a condensed final season would do wonders for it.

It also helps that it is miles ahead of the dreck Naruto is spewing in its final arc. It is getting downright painful to read.

daveo42

Banned
I'll be moving back to an old avatar in July, but I might need an awesome one in the interim. Jojo would be pretty fantastic if I could find one I like. Some of those Splatoon ones are pretty great too.

Apparently there's a new Steins;Gate anime coming out and I just checked it out for the first time.

What did they do to Daru?

7sTpxt5.png

Others:

2gfzP3a.png

Can't even tell who this is:

9gqj1Ce.png

Mary Jane Watson?

chara04.png

At least you seem mostly unchanged:

F5aaEYs.png

Obligatory school girl running with toast:

82VmrT1.png

Or maybe it's a new game. Either way, the changes are super weird.

daveo42

Banned
But Daru, man. They turned him into a literal fedora-wearing weirdo. Do they even have those in Japan?

Don't care. New Steins;Gate.

That hat totally doesn't fit, nor those boots and socks with those shorts. Still looking good with that beard and he seems to have lost a little weight

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's a novel coming out August 29th. It appears to take place 6 years after the original series, as it's the year 2016.

daveo42

Banned
It's a novel coming out August 29th. It appears to take place 6 years after the original series, as it's the year 2016.

Cool. Too bad we won't see the VN over here for a few years. At least we can look forward to the anime adaptation.

I seriously hope JAST made enough with the last VN that they actually bring this over in the next year...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cool. Too bad we won't see the VN over here for a few years. At least we can look forward to the anime adaptation.

I seriously hope JAST made enough with the last VN that they actually bring this over in the next year...
By novel, I mean an actual novel/book. It's not a VN/game....though I do hope JAST did well with the PC version to see if they can discuss getting it ported to consoles or even better, Vita since it seems VN-style games work better on the go.

daveo42

Banned
By novel, I mean an actual novel/book. It's not a VN/game....though I do hope JAST did well with the PC version to see if they can discuss getting it ported to consoles or even better, Vita since it seems VN-style games work better on the go.

Well it did get released on the 360 and I think the PS3 in Japan and they already have the script, so it shouldn't be that hard to do. I guess it just depends on if they think it'd be worth it. Even if they did, it would definitely be a straight port as JAST did nothing extra except port the original game over. The CE did have some nice physical goods tho. Vita VN would be pretty tight, but I don't see that happening.

Light novel or actual novel? Either way there exists the possibility of a VN and an anime based off of it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, it was released on PS360 & Vita, so I figured if the script is the same, so it shouldn't be too hard. Granted, I'm sure it might be harder since they feel it won't sell as well (again, it might work better as a PSN download. Imagine cross-buy &/or cross-save with PS3 & Vita) compared to PC since that seems to be the platform that sells the best, but maybe eventually....

Not sure if it's light or actual novel. Google just translated "Type: Novel". It costs 1,300 yen + tax, though I don't know if light novels are cheaper than that or if that's their normal price.

daveo42

Banned
Well that tag is relevant o_O

Edit: So what *is* this new steins gate thing??

Some sort of novel that takes place six years after the end of the original. May or may not see the light of day outside of Japan outside of a fan translation and an a possible anime. Since it won't release till later this summer, all those post release details are still up in the air as far as we are concerned. Other than that, I have no clue what it'll be about and I'm excited about the news.

Edit: I'd watch it.

Okabe and Makise better still be together or else

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw yeah, Jojo Part 3 confirmed to be about 50-ish episodes now & no break after 24 episodes. Now we just need news of a dub
especially for that tongue scene

Takashi

Im gonna miss the next two weekends so no revy for a while :(

at least gives it me an excuse to get my gf to watch what ive seen of BL so far with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom