• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Next week we get the dramatic conclusion to the vampire twincest killer kids arc. Will Edna and Revy be okay? What about the Russians? And what of the kids? Will they finally find some sort of redemption or shred of morality is such a horrible, bitter, disgusting world?

Tune in next week. Same Revy time, same revy station.

Amikami

Banned
I though of what crazy shit must happen next week worries me greatly.
KuGsj.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tonight's Beware the Boringman is actually a continuation from a previous episode. There's continuity!

Soulflarz

Banned
That was amazing and i loved it but ugh
1) i wont be watching the next 2 weeks i think. Im gonna be in Montana sadly. I have it on blu ray though
2) i have to watch this stupid show again. Why batman why.

RagnarokX

I like how the kids can take on whole armies of people by themselves but they run into two characters that are actually important and they try to bribe their way out of the situation :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still can't believe we're already getting a new Batman cartoon soon.
The corpse on this one is still fresh.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought Benson and Stabler were gonna come around the corner and start handcuffing fools.

daveo42

Banned
So what is this shit?

Oh yea, also the scene on the boat will probably get some cutting.

I actually hope we don't get any censorship during final minutes of the episode. I think that might actually detract from the ending all together. The next episode really hit me hard after it was all said and done.

Next arc spoilers:
Glad the next arc is a bit more "light hearted" after how brutally real the twins arc is.

Well I'm out for tonight. Gonna have to snuggle with the cat to take away all the shooks.

Hope it stays the same time. :p

We got a few weeks before it gets pushed right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom