• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Thankfully, there will only be a handful of Black Lagoon episodes left when this happens.
Yeah, there's only about 6 episodes left. Still, kind of sucks I gotta stay up a bit later now & have another show to which I gotta find something to pass the time (others being Bleach & Naruto).

souleaterface.jpeg

if they don't plan to replace Black Lagoon with a new show, it makes sense to move up Beware the Batman for its "premiere" episodes. it sucks and it makes me shake my damn head that it worked out this way, but it makes sense.

So do none of you have DVR?

I do but I always plan to be up for the whole block so its rare that I dvr ahead of time, even if I forget most shows are on xfinity on demand or netflix/hulu/etc so it works out regardless. The best part of toonami is toonami GAF though so missing it live makes me a sad panda

LOLDSFAN

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

yea......

Staying up till 3 for lagoon? I barely could at 230. Group watch just got harder to catch, friends. Like what BatDan said at least it's the big 6 episodes instead of an entire season.

Same.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how Andrex was doing the Uncle Phil thing for months and then stops for a few weeks. Suddenly a bit of raunch hits the block and then Bass starts it up. That's when the Zero Virus turned into the Maverick virus.

Gorillaz

prep time batman surpassed villains and now works on TV shows

I fucking hate preptime batman arguments tho, I remember my dude told me about how Batman can kill Superman by letting batman eat kyrptonite bomb and letting superman kick him to the sun to detonate it, causing the sun to blow up and radiate kyrptonite to earth

Couldn't look him in the eyes for about a week

SykoTech

Just watched up to Episode 80 of Hunter x Hunter....

:'(

Okay, no more HxH comments until I catch up.

Do you mean
Madara and Zetsu and Her?
Maybe it was just me but I found this week's chapter refreshing with a couple changes in pace. Not spoiling the chapter here.
There was some humor that I thought was totally out of place at first, then I was a bit conflicted because I think things have been serious for so long I needed it. And after reflecting, I realized I did think it was hilarious even if sudden. I don't think everyone can get over how that humor was inserted into the situation though but I enjoyed it. Also amused that Sasuke 'cooperated'.
Reminded me of Pt 1 Naruto. The cliffhanger has me curious also.

Yeah, that completely turned me off. I mean, the whole arc has been a bit of a letdown. But that was like a shark jumping a daredevil jumping a shark.

Something reminiscent of Naruto Part 1 sounds appealing though. Might pick it up again if more impressions like that persist.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto Part II in general takes itself far too seriously. Part 1 works because it mixes in the funny with the deadly serious.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
BnDNtIy.png

There.

I feel nothing but deep, cold rage

beyond gifs at this point

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This means Jack is most likely being moved to 5:30. Praise be to Yevon. I'm sure Htown is in the Hall of Pain having to stay up a half hour longer but for those of us who make the entire run Jack at the sleepy time hour makes too much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom