• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is what I think of when sharks are mentioned.

gyo2.jpg

1364241289834.jpg

Gyo for Toonami movie night

Seda

As usual, I take a look in here, read, and still can't figure out what the heck is going on in here.

...Yup.

Soulflarz is going to Montana so some people are talking about Montana.
Some people are talking about Patrick Seitz's stature
There's this list of anime dads for some reason
Soulflarz mentioned jumping the shark so people posted shark things I guess
Also some are talking about Hunter X Hunter.

Hey, say what you want about Kirito, the dude really loved a computer program like a daughter. Dude would be a great father later in life.

It'd be tough he'd have to split his time between his IRL daughter and his virtual one
Y8reiVX.jpg

Also everyone should be talking about Shovel Knight game is amazing

LOLDSFAN

I'm incredibly torn on Shovel Knight.

I have no clue if I want the 3DS or Steam version. On one hand the 3DS version will be portable and I like that. On the other hand I could get the Steam version for like a buck in some future Humble Bundle. Also cloud saves and I get to keep it forever... At least for the foreseeable future. Then what about Wii U since I'll be getting on probably this holiday season.

I hate multi-platform releases! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

bigkrev

I have no clue if I want the 3DS or Steam version. On one hand the 3DS version will be portable and I like that. On the other hand I could get the Steam version for like a buck in some future Humble Bundle. Also cloud saves and I get to keep it forever... At least for the foreseeable future. Then what about Wii U since I'll be getting on probably this holiday season.

The correct answer is to wait for the inevitable PS3/PS4/Vita crossbuy version

daveo42

Banned

Well I already have the 3DS version from their kickstarter, so my decision was made like ages ago. I'll probably buy it again when it hits the PS4.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think I'll wait until the final episode to fully voice my opinions, but I think it finally clicked with me why I dislike Soul Eater Not! after watching the 11th episode. It's a decent prequel concept, but falls flat on switching from the characters we knew before & were interesting to K-On-style girls that....aren't. I kept thinking "Man, this would have worked SO much better if it was done during the SE original anime/manga run instead of a spin-off".

& don't worry, I don't think it'd have enough action to fit the Toonami quota or whatever.

& hey, just noticed my username got the numbers removed, cool.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The correct answer is to wait for the inevitable PS3/PS4/Vita crossbuy version

Well you are right that a ton of indies do get this most indies that start on Nintendo platforms take forever and a day to get Sony ecosystem versions and most of them because they aren't Sony funded don't get no crossbuy. Most developers that go that route are paid off by Sony to do so such that it's more common for the exclusive/first to own on Sony games get that treatment.

bigkrev

Well you are right that a ton of indies do get this most indies that start on Nintendo platforms take forever and a day to get Sony ecosystem versions and most of them because they aren't Sony funded don't get no crossbuy. Most developers that go that route are paid off by Sony to do so such that it's more common for the exclusive/first to own on Sony games get that treatment.

For Limbo, you are probably correct. I don't think sony paid a dime for Mutant Mudds though, and that is crossbuy

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One reason I didn't fund Shovel Knight is that I couldn't decide which platform to get it on day one. I've decided now, Wii U since I'm in that part of my backlog cycle.

Crocodile

I've never gone digital on a Nintendo platform before so I have some questions. So I have an old model 3DS and the 2GIG SD card that came with it. I think Shovel Knight can fit on there but what happens when the card is full? Like I probably want to pick up AA5 at some point too and I'm pretty sure that game is pretty big. Plus I assume there will be some Smash DLC as well. Like can I go out and buy a new SD card (when this one gets full) and transfer all my stuff super easily?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You can just copy the content onto a computer & then onto the new SD card. That's what I did when I went from 2GB to 16GB.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've never gone digital on a Nintendo platform before so I have some questions. So I have an old model 3DS and the 2GIG SD card that came with it. I think Shovel Knight can fit on there but what happens when the card is full? Like I probably want to pick up AA5 at some point too and I'm pretty sure that game is pretty big. Plus I assume there will be some Smash DLC as well. Like can I go out and buy a new SD card (when this one gets full) and transfer all my stuff super easily?

You can just copy the content onto a computer & then onto the new SD card. That's what I did when I went from 2GB to 16GB.

You can also just redownload the games from the e-shop menu.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've done the 3DS memory upgrade....a few times now.

2 to 8 to 32 to 64.

Might need 128 before it's all said and done.

So new Godzilla game, while welcomed, Looks kinda ehh... Should have been on the PS4.
Your avatar and that announcement reminded me how much I've wanted a new War of the Monsters. I NEED a new one. Maybe with the success of Godzilla '14 and Pacific Rim Sony might be compelled to at least make a psn version at least.

Soulflarz

Banned
I just read a little deadman wonderland. The manga is actually... Kind of good.

I have the first 3, I really like whatever type of paper theyre printing the books on. Also the way the cover feels :3

Completely random but yeah.

Also what the hell happened at the end of Deadmans anime?! I barely remember because it feels like i didnt end or something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shame we'll never get a season 2 of the anime.....Anyone know where in the manga it picks off where the anime ended?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have the first 3, I really like whatever type of paper theyre printing the books on. Also the way the cover feels :3

Completely random but yeah.

Also what the hell happened at the end of Deadmans anime?! I barely remember because it feels like i didnt end or something.

Ganta upgrades the Ganta gun and beats the monk, the message gets out as a few of the deadmen escape and Ganta is detained by the giant breasted warden awaiting questioning.

Soulflarz

Banned
Ganta upgrades the Ganta gun and beats the monk, the message gets out as a few of the deadmen escape and Ganta is detained by the giant breasted warden awaiting questioning.
so
so

it didnt end at all?
And what about shiro?

Anddd finished TTGL. Did half the show in under a day, loved it (actually...12-27, soo yeah)

Now watching the 2 episodes of Black Lagoon that ill be missing :3

Soulflarz

Banned
Nice to hear you enjoyed it! Wouldn't it make the perfect Toonami show? I imagine there would be a lot of hype responses in these threads if it aired.

YEP

Also HOLY SHIT

You guys. Black Lagoon

Ahhhhhhh im so pissed I dont get to watch this with pure joy with you guys

T-that was one of the best episodes of Black Lagoon ive seen yet. I-im just sitting here half stunned at this.

Gorillaz

So what do you guys think would be the next big show Toonami might get that is still kinda new? I don't want to watch something just to find out it will be on toonami in like 2 months

YEP

Also HOLY SHIT

You guys. Black Lagoon

Ahhhhhhh im so pissed I dont get to watch this with pure joy with you guys

T-that was one of the best episodes of Black Lagoon ive seen yet. I-im just sitting here half stunned at this.
stahpppppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom