• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
1294616138392.gif

No, your torture won't end so easily.

Raxus

Yes, this is a thing that is happening.

ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN
ASADA SAN

ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN ASADA-SAN

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There he is. Can't believe I'm actually happy to see shithole Kirito, that's how bad this scene was.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
holy FUCKING SHIT

SO INSTEAD OF THINKING, "HEY IF HE COMES OVER MAYBE I'LL BE OUT OF THIS AWFUL SITUATION", ALL SHE CAN THINK OF IS THAT MAYBE HE'LL BE IN DANGER?

THE FUUUUUUCK

FUCK THIS SHOW

FUCK THIS SHOW

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS FUCKING AWFUL

OH LOOK A LITERAL PHYSICAL ATTEMPTED RAPE

CREEPY GUY SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT

FUCK THIS

NO

FUCK YOU SAO

lol After all that bullshit about standing up for herself and even all of Sinon's character arc this series and Kirito was the one that saved her. So done with this show's shit. GG, SAO. You win. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom