• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Whew...man am I glad that we are back in Naruto canon or this whole hour would be painful.

CIkMQJRUwAAmlBI.jpg:large

Brilliant.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The fact that this animation and this voice talent is wasted on this fucking pile of garbage show is the biggest injustice in the history of anime. FUCK.

Line_HTX

I'm sure that JYB hates this character. If anything, I'd like his Izaya from Durarara better than any evil creep. Adachi doesn't compare to Izaya.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WHY AM I LAUGHING.

OMG I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS LONG IN SO LONG.

Whatever JYB was paid, he needs to be paid TRIPLE.

Aaahaha. I realized I watched that entire segment with my eyes locked on the screen, my jaw dropped, and when Kirito busted in I covered my eyes.

Dear god. People wrote this. Professional people. And they got PAID to do it.

So, to recap:
Asuna watched the end of the battle. While holding Kirito's hand. With their loli AI child on the phone. And Kirito jumped out of bed, shoved Asuna to the floor and ran over to save Sinon
and fuck
. And. Just. lol. Next episode with Sinon miserably sobbing all over Kirito is going to be sooooooooo bad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I finally understand what Miyazaki was saying. He was trying to warn us, but we didn't listen.

To be fair, what he was really saying is that Otaku have taken over the industry and are pandering to their fellow Otaku
... So yeah anime was a mistake it's nothing but trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom