• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hey, remember when Naruto Part 2 was good for like 1 arc? Well, here it is! All down hill once this is done.

Nah, we're in for a good 3 or so arcs of quality (not counting filler arcs that may mess everything up).

After that though.... AHAHAHAHA

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hey, remember when Naruto Part 2 was good for like 1 arc? While, here it is! All down hill once this is done.
People love the following arcs after this too, it isnt until the war(and after naruto meets his parents which is my personal favorite arc) that it started going down hill, even still it had its moments and people liked the final sasuke and naruto fight

daveo42

Banned
Oh...filler wrap-up.

KH2_Intro_High_I_Sora21.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Naruto manga ends again this week. Then they'll do another one... and another one... and possibly another one.
The gravy train keeps a rollin'

yami4ct

People love the following arcs after this too, it isnt until the war(and after naruto meets his parents which is my personal favorite arc) that it started going down hill

I would argue it was slowly collapsing after this arc and
the war
is the point where everything collapses on itself and becomes the worst.

I don't think indiscriminately stamping, though an effective means of showing that she's getting into her work, is exactly a good way to rule the village.

daveo42

Banned
What Tsunade doesn't know is that she just signed some pretty shitty bills into law with all that stamping. At least Jiraya will be happy the Leaf is getting a new bath house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom