• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Man, this is bad.

What's worse, they've made Sinon completely worthless just so they can make Gaming Jesus look good.

I hate Kirito. He's so fucking perfect it's grating.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Red Hood... restricted to pre-order bonus at one location.
Yeah screw that. I'm going to wait for the GOTY Edition.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sprite Lebron's Mix is rather good. Should get some more eventually.

Also, they keep treating it like this MMO is similar to the one in the first season, as THEY CAN LOG OUT AND LEAVE THE GAME AT ANY TIME AND THERE'S NO RISK OF ACTUAL DEATH FOR DOING SO.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
My question, why haven't they just dropped the pretense and stated building statues in honor of Kirito yet?

Amikami

Banned
That is in the running for worst 10 minutes in Toonami history

It was bad but toonami's had far worse moments...like from season 1 of SAO. Remember the near tentacle sexual assult scene or the licking of tears. Yeah. Only SAO can top itself.

Takashi

How much time has she been playing this game vs time with kirito? Her entire reason for playing this has been to get over her trauma, yet now that's all totally out the window and it's all about doing it for Kirito-sama, ugh.

I drank to try to prepare myself for this. I would have needed a second bottle of wine. Even then, I don't know. This is a million times worse than I ever could have imagined.

HOLY FUCK IT'S A FUCKING TOURNAMENT IN A MMO JESUS FUCK WHY DO YOU CARE THIS MUCH WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK and isn't the harem watching and shouldn't they be super fucking pissed at this point and does no one care that they're teaming up and...

Yeah that's like 1% of my current complaints.

Crocodile

you have no idea how much worse this gets

97a7c6a297a965ce5a1ae3ee8890f67e8efef1f5_m.gif

daveo42

Banned
So...the concept of logging out must be foreign to these people, since it seems death gun has the power to kill you in real life from inside the game...but only if you are in the game itself.

Plus, Sinon has just lost the smidge of actual character development and had to go to a strong man like Kirito to help a poor weak girl like her. Fuck this writing and fuck this show.

Mik317

again there are some interesting themes that could have been touched on here. PTSD after killing a dude is an interesting topic...and even with the silliness of using a MMO to get over it, they could have done something cool here...

but nope Kirito and his Cancer Curing DLC has to shine

that makes it so much worse.

Red Hood... restricted to pre-order bonus at one location.
Yeah screw that. I'm going to wait for the GOTY Edition.

Yeah I've been interested in Arkham Knight. However since WB has been going batshit insane with all their unique retail preorder offers, I'd rather wait for the GOTY edition. I think I could survive not playing a Batman game 'til then.

Korigama

Seriously, though. I know that plenty of other people have brought it up, but what exactly was preventing her from just logging out to avoid getting killed by Death Gun's digital real death bullets again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom