• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

My question, why haven't they just dropped the pretense and stated building statues in honor of Kirito yet?

Funny enough, this show would probably be better if Kirito was fully self-aware about being the LORD OF VIDEO GAMES and went around being a total dick to the peasants beneath him.

I can't tell if people are genuinely seething with anger right now or just playing up the hyperbole. This is pretty bad but I'm sitting here laughing at the stupidity of the writing; this shit is entertaining though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name it feels good to get out of the rain.
I know the horse is dead, shut up.

Also, LOG OUT!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
$10 we're gonna get a stupid scene where they "bond" or "connect" or "develop feelings" or some crap while they hide out here.

Crocodile

"I saw him jump off at the last second!"

We GI Joe now?

I can't tell if people are genuinely seething with anger right now or just playing up the hyperbole. This is pretty bad but I'm sitting here laughing at the stupidity of the writing; this shit is entertaining though.

A bit of both. Like this is obviously not the worse thing humanity has ever created but this would be unwatchable without the reaction gifs and the rest of this thread.

Korigama

I'm laughing more than seething at the moment, but there is something more than a little bit depressing about something so poorly written being so massively popular.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I tend to not be hyperbolic but there is one thing that got me legit mad, is the money game thing where kirito basically has zero experience with the game and won the game in one try with players that has been probably playing this game for years.

aZbmEvi.gif

"Musketeer X"

"HEY IT MUST BE THIS GUY IF THE OTHER ONE DOESN'T APPEAR ON THE MAP!"

OH WAIT THERE'S A FUCKING SKILL IN THE GAME THAT HIDES YOU FROM THE SCAN! REMEMBER THAT? OF COURSE NOT!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Oh god the positioning of them against the well. She's going to kneel on his shoulder isn't she

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom